July 30, 2014 | 2060 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Professional Clutch Organizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by beccasmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This Essential Clutch Organizer, as it is officially called, is the best cosmetic bag I've ever owned. I've had this for 2 years now, having bought it in the summer of 2004, and I threw away my old classic microfiber Bobbi Brown Beauty Kit when I got this one. Cleans very easily with a damp washcloth, and the velcro closure has held up with no problems. The price is very reasonable, and this little bag can hold a lot of products. Love it, use it every day as my one and only cosmetics holder. Very easy to use traveling, as well. Check it out. You won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by mitsubachi

i second everything the previous person said about this clutch! this thing is GREAT. it holds SO much more than my MAC makeup bag (which is the same size as the removeable bag in this clutch). when i went on a recent trip, i used my MAC bag, and struggled to get 1 MAC 4-pan, the 2002 Holiday eye set, lash curler, some glosses & lipsticks, a mascara, a 6-pigment stack, and some pencils in there. i think it's because the MAC bag is curved at the bottom.

this sephora clutch holds SO much more! i was able to fit my Stila 4-pan, 3 of my MAC 4-pans, and the 2002 Holiday e/s set in the bag with ease. there is also a zippered divider in the velcro-bag. on the other side of the divider, i stuffed my 6-pigment stack, some glosses, lipsticks, my lash curler, and mascara in there with lots of room left over!

the zippered mesh pocket is great for sticking your tweezers or tube m/u (paints, gel blush, etc) in. you can also fit more than one brush in the makeup brush slots. this is a great deal at $28! make sure you buy it!!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2003 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Hekt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sephora's Professional Clutch Organizer, sold for $28, is the most perfect little travel bag for makeup lovers! Besides the reasonable price and excellent quality, this black microfiber, brush roll styled bag with handle is extremely practical. It has 4 separate brush pockets and a flap to protect your bristles, a mesh zippered pocket w/ Sephora logo ribbon along the edge and a fabulous zippered clutch in the middle. The clutch has ample space, holds my 6-pan palette with ease and has its own little zippered pouch inside for tweezers and other tiny things. And on top of all that, the clutch is removable, attached with a long velcro strip! I love this bag and can freely recommend it to anyone who wants a cosmetic bag that is compact, yet holds a lot - more than I originally thought it would. Sephora's description on their website does not do this handy, daily/weekend companion justice. You know you want it...