September 15, 2014 | 868 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaFlavors Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

i like it!
its cheap, smells good, feels good
the problem is it doesn't last that long

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by dang11

This is really light and it smells great. But it drys out my lips after a while of having it on. Especially during the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by mdenhen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE Wet n Wild lip glosses...Walmart discontinued them :( So I buy them when I see them! Best gloss ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by jhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just had to add my two cents. This is the product that's in my coat pocket, ALL THE TIME. Or in my handbag. Or in my jeans change pocket. You get the idea.

If it ISN'T, I'm whining, "Where's my loop goop??!"

So, after years of searching for my HG lip balm, I find it at Target, for 99 cents.

Just to be clear: it hardly imparts any gloss, but I wouldn't expect Wet & Wild to "do" what it claims to. This IS cheap stuff, after all.

But as a lip balm, it's worked better for me than the little pot of Dr. Hauschka, which I believe costs 15 bucks. And that was cheap, compared to some other brands I've seen. I wish I could remember where it was, but I read an article somewhere called "Would you pay 75 bucks for lip balm?"

I MIGHT, if I was filthy rich, lol!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2007 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahandj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this today at Target because of all the great reviews on MUA. Love you guys! It is more of a lip balm and smells yummy(vanilla) and lasts! For 99 cents, this is truly a makeup find and one to stock up on. At Target they are in bins next to all the travel size products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Very Cherry. It's a pinkish balm in a clear pot and you get loads of product, 9g to be exact. It's definitely more like a balm than a gloss. Very moisturizing, but no color at all. If you don't mind adding another clear balm to your collection, then it's pretty good. No complaints at all, since I don't mind using my finger to apply this balm. 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by killerkells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss! The only flavor I like is Raspberry, and it leaves my lips moisturized, with a very small amount of tint and shine.I have very dry lips, and this goes on smoothly and moisturizes, but doesn't "protect". I use this all the time. It's not sticky, more like a balm, and the packaging is great. You get a lot for the size, and it lasts forever for me. Another great WnW product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by malibuvelouria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MegaFlavors Vanilla is my HG lip balm, even though itís technically a lip gloss. It does a super job of moisturizing, it tastes good, and you can do what I do... and stock up in the travel-size section at Target. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 2:09:00 AM More reviews by burningembers20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these. I have the Strawberry flavor and brings back so many memories. I used to wear it when I was like 13. It's so moisturizing and smells good. Fantastic product!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2006 12:24:00 PM More reviews by wooz19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I also bought these at Target in the $1 bins. I picked up Cherry, Strawberry, and Tropical Punch. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I thought they were disgusting. Cherry was the only one with any discernible smell to it - the others just smelled like plastic and wax. There was no taste to any of them and the texture was kind of waxy, nothing special. After reading the great reviews, I was expecting more. These went directly in the trash. But who cares for a $1?