October 30, 2014 | 1509 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Palladio - Rice Powder Blotting Papers

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Ninjakitty63

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are amazing, small and compact, easy to bring with you and works like a dream, they reduce oil without altering your make-up and the rice powder gives a matte like finish and leaves your face feeling fresh. They are perfect for summer mid day touchups.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by scrappinrandy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried other blotting papers and I keep going back to these. These soak up all the oil and keep my face matte. Love these!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quick, convienient and does its job. Comes in a little box, probably no larger than a credit card with a cute drawing of a Chinese lady on the front. It has a tab so you can fold it in shut, if that makes sense. The sheets are big and two sided with a dusting of the rice powder on one side and none on the other. I just tear a section off of that since only my nose tends to get really oily and I don't want to waste. Rice powder is amazing stuff- mattifies perfectly and leaves no cakiness and the paper picks up oil pretty well- didn't realize how oily I got lol. Anyway, I got mines for $3.99 at my corner beauty store, and will repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by phambrenda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are my absolute favorite blotting sheets. Although it may be a little bit more pricier and harder to find in Australia (I bought mine on eBay, which cost me $8). But the sheets mattify my face completely! And it's double sided, so you're able to choose from just blotting your face or touching up with the powder side! It also makes my skin appear smoother and more flawless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are wonderful. They blot up the oil and leave behind a light dusting of rice powder so your face is fresh and looks restored without cakey powder touch up..just had to put my two cents worth. These are the best!

Happy Makeuping!❤️

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by saadsweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These papers are the bees knees! They remove oil and deposit a thin layer of powder so absorbent it stays away most of day. I have a very oily tone and tear through oil blotting papers. With these, I use less frequently, can get by tearing a sheet in two and the price is terrific.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by BeautySis

Just received my first two packs of these an they are great! I was using body shop tea tree oil blotting papers but they have been discontinued. I wasn't too happy about that so went looking for on the internet for an alternative (they are very hard to find instore in NZ). I am so happy I found these because they work so much better! I only have to use one at a time as opposed to 3 - 4 because they take up all of the oil. Will repurchase! only downside is they take a while to arrive and aren't available instore in my country

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I ordered 2! Gosh, it's so affordable yet very effective! It doesn't remove make up, just the oil! And doesn't break me out either to think that the product is very cheap. You get way more than you pay for!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This oil absorbing sheets are awesome!!! I have combination skin and my nose gets really oily just one hour after doing my makeup. I use them in traslucent, they have a little powder that leaves skin with a velvety finish. One pack goes a long way for me, because I cut one sheet in two pieces since I just use them in my nose. The only downside is that I would love a sturdier package, but it's ok, I still love them because they are such a good product that I use religiously everyday, a lot much better than trying to mattify my oily nose with pressed powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by brittlovesmakeup89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are the bomb.com! They suck up oil like nobody's business & leave a nice matte finish. I have used natural and translucent. I prefer natural because translucent washes me out. The natural does have some color to it and looks like you have just applied a light dusting of powder. If you don't like the powder look, these aren't for you. I am fair with cool undertones and natural works well for me. I do wish these were a little cheaper because I use 2 to 3 sheets at a time depending on how oily I am that day. I want my face to be totally even so I blot every inch! I guess I have a big face lol! Honestly there are days when I don't even have to pull these out of my purse so I guess my lack of use makes up for my splurging when I do need them! Anyways I get mine at Sally's for $3.99 (pro club price, $4.39 regularly). Sometimes I catch them on sale for $2.99 and stock up! There are 40 in one packet. Packaging is great and slim, doesn't take up much room at all in the purse or makeup bag. They pop right up one after the other so it's very easy to use them on the go. Rarely I will tear one pulling it out of the tight package but hey I'm rough on stuff! I've used other blotting papers but these are the only ones I've found that look like I actually touched my makeup up without doing so at all so you got nothing to lose! Sally's accepts returns if you do not like the product, just keep your receipt. The return policy is also on the back of the receipt. Hope I helped anyone who is as curious as I am about makeup!