Palladio Rice Powder Blotting Papers

4.3

Oryza (Rice) Paper, Titanium Dioxide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

I have oily, acne prone skin and these really help with keeping it in check.

on 6/29/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased them in Warm Beige thinking they wouldnít actually work at adding the powder product however, it really does. It absorbs oil and adds a touch of powder more than I was expecting. It was too dark for my complexion, next time I will get translucent. This is perfect if you are in a hurry and canít pull out your powder and brush to mattify. This is by far better than the actual loose powder. I did get oily afterwards but I have very oily skin so thatís no surprise.

on 1/17/2015 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Love, love these. Somebody asked me if I had a tan.

on 12/20/2014 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My HG blotting papers. I've tried Starbucks napkins, Clean and Clear blotting papers, and more, and they always manage to pull makeup off my face and make me look worse. These are the only blotting papers that work for me with makeup on. They de-oil-ify my face and apply a very thin film of powder so my makeup stops looking shiny but doesn't look cakey, like it would if I applied more finishing powder. Also, the price is unbeatable. Love it!

on 8/21/2014 6:53:00 PM

These are amazing, small and compact, easy to bring with you and works like a dream, they reduce oil without altering your make-up and the rice powder gives a matte like finish and leaves your face feeling fresh. They are perfect for summer mid day touchups.

I tried other blotting papers and I keep going back to these. These soak up all the oil and keep my face matte. Love these!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Quick, convienient and does its job. Comes in a little box, probably no larger than a credit card with a cute drawing of a Chinese lady on the front. It has a tab so you can fold it in shut, if that makes sense. The sheets are big and two sided with a dusting of the rice powder on one side and none on the other. I just tear a section off of that since only my nose tends to get really oily and I don't want to waste. Rice powder is amazing stuff- mattifies perfectly and leaves no cakiness and the paper picks up oil pretty well- didn't realize how oily I got lol. Anyway, I got mines for $3.99 at my corner beauty store, and will repurchase again.

on 5/14/2014 7:51:00 AM

These are my absolute favorite blotting sheets. Although it may be a little bit more pricier and harder to find in Australia (I bought mine on eBay, which cost me $8). But the sheets mattify my face completely! And it's double sided, so you're able to choose from just blotting your face or touching up with the powder side! It also makes my skin appear smoother and more flawless.

on 5/6/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

These are wonderful. They blot up the oil and leave behind a light dusting of rice powder so your face is fresh and looks restored without cakey powder touch up..just had to put my two cents worth. These are the best!

Happy Makeuping!❤️

on 4/23/2014 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These papers are the bees knees! They remove oil and deposit a thin layer of powder so absorbent it stays away most of day. I have a very oily tone and tear through oil blotting papers. With these, I use less frequently, can get by tearing a sheet in two and the price is terrific.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools