September 16, 2014 | 1783 users online

Treatments (Eye) - DDF - EPF Eye Serum C3

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Livapool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its alright but could be better. Overall i would give it a 6 out of 10.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by dmgarza4

Nothing but praise for this product/line. I know the previous comments have mentioned that it's a little pricey, but TJMaxx & Marshalls carry the line for almost 60% the MSRP! :) Such a steal....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this at Nordstrom, and I am very pleased so far. The only problem is, the price! I am not sure I want to spend $75 on a small bottle of this. I know a little does the trick, but yikes! Why is this stuff so pricey? If I have the money, I will definitely purchase. If not, I guess I will have to make do with something cheaper...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by hellina2000

I am constantly searching for the perfect eye cream. I'm 32, good skin, not a lot of visible wrinkles. My main concern is hydration and being proactive about preventing fine lines. A Sephora sales associate recommended this serum. And even though it's a serum, I find that it is hydrating enough for me. Sinks in quickly and seems to keep everything smooth and taut. I will buy again, but it is a bit expensive $75. Glad it comes in a pump bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by bigbrowneyes823

I have been using this for about a month, and I like it. It does seem to be softening some fine lines I have under my eye area, and it really hydrates the area well. A little greasy when it first goes on, but it does absorb quickly. I will buy this again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No