November 24, 2014 | 1157 users online

Lip Liners - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers lipliner is 'Creme Caramel'

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Misteza

So tell me why this one is used on a daily basis & my MAC Stripdown just sits there barely touched? Ha, ha-I just have to state, after a long search for that long desired "perfect natural lip look" I finally found THE ONE=) I will repurchase again & again. If I ever saw this on sale, I would buy them all! Okay, so maybe I would leave 1 or maybe 2=)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought I was going to have to fork out $15.00 a pop for the English Idea's Lip Enhancer when they discontinued this lip liner. I love this color more than any lipliner or lipstick ever made. I just scored 18 of them on ebay, so I am set for a few years. :-)
If you are on the hunt, just keep checking ebay. They come up often and sell for dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2003 3:37:00 AM More reviews by ildyinredi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST lipliner ive EVER had.. Its a PERFECT nude not orange.. not pink.. just a lovely nude..Ive tried them all too from Revlon to MAC.. nothing compares to the ease of application and lovely color like CG Smoothers in Creme Caramel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2003 9:40:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, it's time for a Holy Grail low end lipliner...for when I just can't scrape together the $$$ for my high end EI lip enhance pencil.
This color is....perfect! Nudey,caramelly,and doesn't go orange on me. It's smooth(hence the name!?!?) and goes on like a dream. I have two of these in reserve at all times, in case of rationing going into effect, or something.