Cover Girl CG Smoothers lipliner is 'Creme Caramel'

on 1/30/2004 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

So tell me why this one is used on a daily basis & my MAC Stripdown just sits there barely touched? Ha, ha-I just have to state, after a long search for that long desired "perfect natural lip look" I finally found THE ONE=) I will repurchase again & again. If I ever saw this on sale, I would buy them all! Okay, so maybe I would leave 1 or maybe 2=)

on 1/28/2004 6:52:00 PM

I thought I was going to have to fork out $15.00 a pop for the English Idea's Lip Enhancer when they discontinued this lip liner. I love this color more than any lipliner or lipstick ever made. I just scored 18 of them on ebay, so I am set for a few years. :-)
If you are on the hunt, just keep checking ebay. They come up often and sell for dirt cheap.

on 8/18/2003 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is the BEST lipliner ive EVER had.. Its a PERFECT nude not orange.. not pink.. just a lovely nude..Ive tried them all too from Revlon to MAC.. nothing compares to the ease of application and lovely color like CG Smoothers in Creme Caramel.

on 4/12/2003 9:40:00 AM

Ok, it's time for a Holy Grail low end lipliner...for when I just can't scrape together the $$$ for my high end EI lip enhance pencil.
This color is....perfect! Nudey,caramelly,and doesn't go orange on me. It's smooth(hence the name!?!?) and goes on like a dream. I have two of these in reserve at all times, in case of rationing going into effect, or something.

Popular Lip Liners