November 27, 2014 | 1178 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Soul Owner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by yjanney

Love this stuff! It's thick but not greasy, and the glycolic acid really exfoliates my rough heels. Yes, the scent sucks, it's hard to get the last of the product out of the tube, it's a little pricey, and you have to wash your hands after applying. But this is the first foot cream to actually remove callous-y skin for me. Everything else I've tried was greasy and never seemed to penetrate the skin.
UPDATE: I've started using Alpha Hydrox Extra Strength Deep Therapy Foot Cream instead of this. No scent, half the price, same great results from 12% glycolic acid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

This is one of the few creams I've seen around with glycolic acid in the formulation. It does a good job keeping my dry rough feet soft and smooth. Unlike regular lotion you have wash your hands right away..which can be annoying if you just want to get to sleep. The smells spa like due to the ecualyptus oil.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know what the deal is with philosophy. Their fragrances are amazing, but their skincare fragrances? AWFUL. (looking at you, hope in a jar) This product smells just like Vicks vapor rub, strong eucalyptus. For me personally, that is no good for a foot cream. The product itself is nice, and seems to work well, but I can't use it more than once a week because I hate the smell. Right now I'm just trying to use it up. :( Too bad, because I like a lot of philosophy products. This one is a miss.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by CoffeeCake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know whose idea it was for all foot treatments to smell like mint, but I wish they would cut it out.

This stuff is thick and moisturizes well. I wish it did more in the exfoliating department. I don't feel that it really does anything more for calluses or "crunchy" feet than any other rich moisturizer. Surface smoothness for a short time, that's about it.

I might buy it again while I keep looking for the one true foot cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Kasia_S

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh, this product sucked! I haven't really had any luck with philosophy products, and this is no exception. It didn't do anything to my feet, nothing moisturising or exfoliating and the smell was too much. This no good product was also waay too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by anya_tay

I really like the way this product deodorizes feet however it has never strongly exfoliated the bottoms my feet which is disappointing. The tops feel a little smoother after use. I wear it overnight with socks on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

As a foot cream, it's nothing spectacular, but I like to use this for the KP on the back of my upper arms. I definitely think it helps, but is not a miracle worker since I still have some spots. Has a slight minty smell, which I kinda like. Don't apply this to broken skin, b/c it will sting.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by brunella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this foot cream for at least 8 years. I used to LOVE this stuff and raved about it but I swear they have done something with the formula. It just doesnt work like it used to. It used to eliminate heel crust like crazy. But not anymore. Doesnt even moisturize that well. I'm not all that hep on any of the Philosophy products I have tried. They are all very middle of the road and ho-hum. This was the one product that I could get behind but now I'm over it with this one too. Fortunately this product is not as overpriced as so many of the other products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite foot cream ever. No matter how bad my feet get (when I neglect them for months), they are back to top shape after I use this cream nightly for a week. Plus, my DH gets this really rough patch of skin on his elbow (I call it his elephant hide). He would put this cream on the rough patch whenever it appears. Then after 4 - 5 days, a layer of skin would literally fall off, and his elbow looks human again.

The only con is the smell, which is very strong and kind of weird. My cat HATES it. He always looks at me disapprovingly when I put it on, lol. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by stef27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only foot cream that actually works on my feet. The smell is weird, not exactly pleasant, but I can live with that. I just put it on before I go to bed at night and in the morning my feet are soft (it even works on cracked heels). The price is pretty high for foot lotion, so I only use a little bit on the heels. The packaging kind of sucks too, I cut the tube open to get the last bit out when it's almost gone. I'm not waisting any of it at $16 a tube.