April 21, 2014 | 1214 users online

Skincare - Body - Korres - Lemon Basil Shower Gel

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by amoenaonline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ordered this online because I thought I would like the scent. I don't. It smells soapy and weird. I suggest you don't order this if you're not familiar with the scent, because it's not what you'd expect!! Otherwise this is great stuff, it's just the scent I don't like. I like the package and I like the way it foams.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by RThorn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite scent of all the Korres shower gels. It's a must-have in the heat of summer. When you go to take a shower after being outside in the sticky heat, it is so unbelievably refreshing. The basil cuts into the lemon scent and gives it dimension; I definitely do not agree with the comparison to dish soap (unless people are using a really nice dish soap!). Like all the Korres shower gels (I've tried half a dozen or so) this has a lovely feel and leaves skin clean without drying. Unfortunately, it's a bit expensive for what basically amounts to soap.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

Elegant product, quality, natural ingredients. However, I don't care too much for the smell. The "dish soap" description is dead on. (Even though I've gotten tired of the smell, I much prefer my B&BW Japanese Cherry Blossom.) Will not repurchase Lemon Basil, but I will try the other scents. Korres' products are much more natural than other products on the market, which makes it worth spending more $.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

I love this shower gel for many reasons. 1) it doesn't make my skin dry like others do, it actually makes my skin feel moisturized! 2) the heavenly smell - makes me feel all fresh and invigorated 3) price/value - 400 mL for $22 so worth it

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by mdlvsmakeup

This is the worst shower gel I have ever experienced . The smell brought back memories of a cheap smelling dish soap , I couldnt getover the smell no matter how much I wanted to like it ,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by chloe321

This is a really nice product. The scent is refreshing and doesn't have the fake perfume smell other commercial body washes have.

It lathers up nicely and a little goes a long way if you use a body wash sponge. However, the product's pretty pricey here in Australia and hard to find. More of an impulsive and indulgent purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by meruhasaea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample from Sephora. It was whatevers, it smelled lemony and light but disappeared right after my shower. Nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really into the light, fresh, airy SCENT of this! It's a crisp lemony squeeky-clean feeling I get after I use it. Unfortunately, the fragrance does not last! And it's a shame, because Korres shower gels always get the best ratings and are super-good for your skin, but I found as soon as I got out of the shower, I couldn't smell any of the lemon anymore. This won't stop me from trying other Korres shower gels, but I won't expect the fragrance to last.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by elinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

i do love all kinds Korres showder gel, body butter and body milk. i've been using them years, would definitely re-purcahse anytime.
my favour is guava but it would be a bit sweet for someone. the Lemon Basil is a great option as daily showder gel for family, the scent is fresh, not too strong.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 7:31:00 AM More reviews by giannoula

Too expensive without any reason. Just an average shower gel.