Modern Organic Products (MOP) Extreme protein damaged hair treatment

on 2/5/2009 6:09:00 PM

This really saved my fine, damaged hair. It won't leave your hair feeling soft like most hair treatments, so it won't give you that false feeling of immediate improvement, but trust me, in the long run your hair will both feel and look stronger and healthier. A must buy for all girls with severely damaged hair!

on 8/24/2008 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i have been user multiple protein products. This doesnt seem to have any effect on my dry thin porous frizzy prone but thick hair. I will also be done with it in a matter of a few more washings. I would not repurchase it - the ingredient list looks interestng but it didnt do anything - i felt like i got more results from joico, redken and nexxus protein products - this - no effect for the price. Better for less damaged or normal hair I suppose.

on 1/15/2008 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Either my hair doesn't need much reconstruction, or I just haven't found a good protein treatment yet. I like this one more than Joico's K Pak reconstructor, but this was no miracle worker either. Left my hair only smelling strange, didn't notice other effects. Quite affortable.

on 1/5/2007 6:10:00 AM

The best protein treatment!!!! I love it and you have to try to believe it!!
I have tried so many conditioner and this mask is the winner!! My hair has never been in a such good condition.

on 2/23/2004 4:38:00 PM

This is a good, all-natural, mud-like treatment for stressed-out hair. You massage a little bit into the hair after shampooing & leave it on for about 10 minutes, then rinse it out. It doesn't really hydrate your hair but feels like it feeds it. I know that sounds weird, but your hair just feels healthier, but not the same way it would feel after using conditioner. It also smells like a mized greens drink... If you're looking for a more nourishing/hydrating treatment, try MOP's Extreme Moisture Conditioner. A tiny bit of that will work wonders on dry hair & leave it super soft!

on 6/6/2003 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I loved this stuff. It's not fantastic-smelling, but it really makes my hair feel great.

Don't worrry about the green-grainy look. That's part of the avocado charm that your hair will really enjoy.

on 4/11/2003 10:55:00 AM

This treatment has saved my hair!! I lighten my hair then do highlights on top of that!! Not to mention all the hair color the years before! This product is for hair with too much elasticity. If you brush your wet hair and it snaps back at you - that's you. Shampoo, this treament, and DETANGLER after, and you will LOVE your hair!!