October 25, 2014 | 1031 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Eyewriter Liquid Eyeliner in Sparkle Night

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually like the Eyewriter liquid eyeliners in general. I use the brown and black on a weekly basis. However, I was disappointed in the color of Sparkle Night which looked black instead of navy once applied. I felt the same way about the Eyewriter color in deep violet which just looks like a brown/black once applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

I think the hue of this eyeliner if pretty. The lasting power is not too bad, it does get a bit faded after awhile, but i dont see flaking. The applicator is easy to use in my opinion. I wont buy again because i like to test out other brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far I am liking this and I usually wear MAC - but they d/c'ed my fave liquid shade (Stilleto) so I tried this in sparkle night (I know it's a completely different color.) The packaging and quanity are IDENTICAL to MAC but the waterproof is different. Avon's IS waterproof and lasts much longer. The tip of the applicator is a bit thicker, but for $5.00 it was a deal!

Update: It is 2013 and this bottle of liner is still OK and I still love it! Just as good as MAC and cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by jailtimediverted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice liquid e/l with felt-tip application. smooth, pigmented, lasts ALL day. sparkle night is a dark navy with a bit of micro-fine shimmer. cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2005 1:45:00 PM More reviews by renemy

Not bad. Nice color, but I don't love the applicator. I usually prefer brush applicators, but this felt tip is so easy to use. It's a bit thick compared to L'oreal's (HG liquid liner) and UD's, but it's okay. No, it is not waterproof, but it does seem to stay all day on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by missunderstood

A nice dark color but it didn't last long enough on the lower lid & and it smudged and wore off within a few hours. It lasted nicely on the top lid though. Nice & easy to apply. The cap cracked to easily and I would prefer if it were in a pen form. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2004 7:09:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

I really like the Eyewriters. They are good quality, don't flake, smudge or wear off easily, and have a good, sturdy tip. I'm more used to a thin brush tip, but this sturdy, harder plastic-like tip is growing on me.

Sparkle Night is a faintly shimmery navy blue. You can't really see the shimmer, but it is there if you look closely.

Definitely a re-purchase for me. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2003 10:54:00 PM More reviews by bratellai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for a vacation and it was a disaster! The point is so bulky I could not get a decent thin line. I reapplied it many times until I was fed up. I would return it except it was darn cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 11:23:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

This gives a nice thin line that does have great staying power. It is a really really dark navy blue that looks pretty much black on me. The tip is easy to control and it doesn't take forever to dry either.