April 16, 2014 | 943 users online

Lip Treatments - Mary Kay - Lip Balm Only

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by camrielynn

I got tricked into going a stupid Mary Kay party, but getting the vanilla lip balm for free afterward made it absolutely worth it! I can't get enough of the smell, the squeeze tube makes it easy to get just the right amount, and it feels deliciously creamy and smooth. It is definitely pricey, but I think some people sell them for cheaper on Amazon. I know I need to drink more water, but in the meantime, this helps soothe my chapped lips better than just about anything!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Completely useless - it just sits on top of my lips, then melts down my chin shortly afterward. The applicator just glops it on - I've tried applying it with my finger and rubbing it in, but it still does nothing. Has an unpleasant plasticky taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by gracieandstanely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best quality of lip balm that I've ever used. I stockpile it for my husband and me, plus I also love to give it as "brighten your day" little gifts to friends and family.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this balm. I love the lip mask too. Just like the reviewer below, I've been using aquaphor forever, and lately it just hasn't been working as well or something. But when I switched to this, it has really helped my super chappy lips. It sinks in quickly, and works like a dream. My lips have been way less nasty and flaky since I've been using this. I know some people think it's greasy, but I kind of like the texture because I feel like it actually sinks in your lips instead of sitting on top like thicker formulas tend to do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG! This is pricey but lasts forever. I have used Aquaphor for years but a little over a year ago, it wasn't working like it normally did for me. I purchased the MK lip balm and I've loved it every since. It is smooth, creamy, and add just enough moisture. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2008 4:25:00 AM More reviews by anywayreally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the lip mask, but the lip balm is only okay. It is very thin and greasy, and much too expensive for what it is. I prefer Smith's Rosebud Salve or Aquaphor Healing Ointment.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2008 11:49:00 AM More reviews by simplyviki

This is the absolute best lip balm I have ever tried. It absorbs quickly, moisturizes deeply, and seems to actually soften and smooth your lips, as opposed to just sitting on the surface without doing anything. My only complaint is the price (although to me, it's worth it), it's $9.50 for a chapstick-sized squeeze tube. Because it penetrates the skin on your lips and absorbs so quickly, I recommend that it be used in combination with some other lip product on top, to sort of lock in the moisture. Anything will do; lipstick, chapstick, lip gloss, anything. Otherwise you'll probably have to re-apply it more often than is practical.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

INGREDIENTS:
Petrolatum, mineral oil, paraffin, beeswax, candellia wax, hydrogenated soy glyceride, stearic acid, carnauba wax, propylparaben, butylparaben, tocopherol, ceramide 2, menthol, retinal palmitate, lanolin oil, oleyl erucate, aluminate hydroxide, Red 7 Lake

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by bekah_rae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2007 12:16:00 AM More reviews by LeenaOlson

my favorite product ever. i am always in need of a good balm, because I hate when my lips feel dry. this one works better than others, and keeps your lips moisturized forever. Plus, it now come is a squeeze tube instead of a pot, so you dont have to Dip your Fingers in it. Would recommend it to anyone!