Hard Candy Lip Gloss Cube Set

3.0

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't like these containes. They are like leaky and nasty without a lip brush. I just don't like carrying around brushes or reaching into pots with my finger. The glosses are OK, but not worth dealing with the pots.

on 6/15/2002 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I loved these but the packaging isn't very secure. The oil may leak out and make your makeup kit sticky. But you can just avoid that by keeping them still and away from a lot of other stuff. Don't store them in a drawer or whatever. I still liked the colors. Icky and Haze are the best. They all look great with brown lipliner. it makes them look more natural and wearable.

on 5/3/2002 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

These are really nice lip glosses, not to sticky, shiny, awesome smell, and decent staying power. Too bad the colors barely showed up. Two of them looked exactly the same. I suppose I would like these in darker colors. I returned them.

on 7/3/2001 12:38:00 AM

The Hard Candy lip gloss cube Kit includes four colors: Haze (lilac-purple), Blur (silvery-white), Icky (white-peach), and Angel (beige-gold). The colors are pretty although not very pigmented, they smell good (cake batter), I should have loved these glosses, but I just found them rather ho-hum. The texture is kind of goopy and thick, and the staying power is good. I guess I just like a little more color in my gloss. The cube itself was rather ho-hum as well. Okay, but it's easy to get the gloss on the side, making a mess when you screw the lid on. Bottom line: I like UD lip gunk better, and I gave away three of these, keeping only one for myself.

Popular Lip Glosses