July 31, 2014 | 1704 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Lip Gloss Cube Set

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 1:38:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I don't like these containes. They are like leaky and nasty without a lip brush. I just don't like carrying around brushes or reaching into pots with my finger. The glosses are OK, but not worth dealing with the pots.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2002 6:09:00 PM More reviews by glossiest81

I loved these but the packaging isn't very secure. The oil may leak out and make your makeup kit sticky. But you can just avoid that by keeping them still and away from a lot of other stuff. Don't store them in a drawer or whatever. I still liked the colors. Icky and Haze are the best. They all look great with brown lipliner. it makes them look more natural and wearable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2002 11:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

These are really nice lip glosses, not to sticky, shiny, awesome smell, and decent staying power. Too bad the colors barely showed up. Two of them looked exactly the same. I suppose I would like these in darker colors. I returned them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2001 12:38:00 AM More reviews by sher

The Hard Candy lip gloss cube Kit includes four colors: Haze (lilac-purple), Blur (silvery-white), Icky (white-peach), and Angel (beige-gold). The colors are pretty although not very pigmented, they smell good (cake batter), I should have loved these glosses, but I just found them rather ho-hum. The texture is kind of goopy and thick, and the staying power is good. I guess I just like a little more color in my gloss. The cube itself was rather ho-hum as well. Okay, but it's easy to get the gloss on the side, making a mess when you screw the lid on. Bottom line: I like UD lip gunk better, and I gave away three of these, keeping only one for myself.