September 23, 2014 | 889 users online

Moisturizers - SKII - Facial Treatment Milk

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by ytgg

Two thumbs up for SKII Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser, Facial Treatment Clear Lotion and Facial Treatment Essense.

However, this Facial Treament Milk makes my face very sticky and it is not suitable to put as a makeup base. My face feels extremely oily after a few hours of application. Will definitely not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Esaycpo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really really love the SKII products. Before, from previous, very long ago in the past bad reviews on the quality of SKII in Hong Kong, I swore never to touch it....plus the image of it being a product for old people also put me off.
However, upon a trip to HK, the lure of the beautifully and clinically white store drew me in and on impulse, I decided to ask about a much desired for moisturising cream suitable for hot, summer weathers.
The lady who recommended me this, along with the SKII Eye Treatment film is truly an angel.
This product is moisturising (although leaves a slight sticky residue) and provides a great base (albeit you have to wait for maybe a couple of minutes for the wetness to be absorbed into the face) for make up or, as I am using it now, as a night cream. It's not heavy and doesn't feel as though it blocks the pores.
It's very light and very runny so at first, there was always the risk that I end up tipping the whole thing out. But tbh a little really does go a long way, and it never made my skin feel as though it was too much or too little. I already bought me my second bottle, perhaps too light for the winter, but winter in a city can't be as dry as up in the mountains. Think it should be ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by msteppy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i just wear it for 10 days, at first it makes my skin more moist and glowing. but then it break out and my skin get rush and itchy.
my skin is sensitive and dry. i ask the beauty asistant anfd she said to continue wear it until it calm.
should i change to other product? it is good for sensitive and dry skin?
thanks for your help ..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by TPL

My skin looks oily on the outside with blemishes on my cheeks but deep down it's dry. I've previously used Lancome's whitening range, then to Shu Uemura's hydrating range and the last was Bobbi brown's few facial product which includes it's moisturizer and HABA products as well! Well, I would say none of the above did wonders or made any change to my skin. It became oily by noon, and blemished more upon exposure to sun. Currently I've been using SK II products for about 2 weeks which includes it's FT cleanser, FT clear lotion, essence and FT milk lotion. I have to say that initially I'm not so happy with the products for the first week as I think the cleansing lotion makes my akin feels very tight and dry. However, upon the 2nd week as I continue on
With all the products, my skin actually improves. It is actually more moisturized and hydrated, as my skin does not turn oily by afternoon and this last till evening! My pores have tightened and my blemishes hv much reduced. Well, although it's quite a pricy product, but I'm glad it did its wonders. I've never had good review on other skin care product before and I'm glad to say I've found one that I can be proud of.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by citycactus

One word sums it all up: Standard.

It is such a basic standard moisturiser that i cant convince myself to fork out the extra penny to purchase these. There are loads of other moisturisers out there that hydrates and has added benefits like whitening, anti-ageing etc.

But this is nothing more than a moisturiser that moisturises averagely. I am acne prone. oily skin with clogged pores. Occassionally, my skin does get a little dry around the cheeks and i use this when it happens. If not, on a typical day, this is definately not suitable for the acne skin people that is me.

With Pitera as the second ingredient, make sure that pitera works for you before purchasing it or u'll waste ur money especially when this doesnt come cheap.

It hydrates fairly well. Not moisturising enough for dry or normal skin but yet too rich for oily skin. I know it sounds weird. But this is true. U'll definately have to layer under it a serum or essence if you wanna make sure ur skin is really moisturised because this product wont do it by itself.

The packaging itself is a big no-no. A bottle where you pour the moisturiser out. With pitera in it, this is the last thing that i want my pacakging to be. It causes it to smell bad even faster and it's so unhygenic. It should be in a pump bottle.

But anyway, it doesnt matter anymore even if they change the packaging because im definately NOT gonna get it anymore.

The only skin profile i can think of that is suitable for the product is if u're still young, have good skin to start with and only need that little bit of hydration. Or if you wanna supplement ur current moisturiser with another for enhanced hydration during occassional dry periods, then it'll probably be the thing for you.

Other than that, take the money and get the essence instead. I think it's more worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by babyfishnat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Majorly clogged my pores, may have aggravated my acne but aunt flo came to visit, so i don't know for sure. The milk has a slight sticky texture, i should have foreseen the clogging since these textures don't usually work for my clogged prone skin. pricey as well. I much prefer my aveeno moisturiser to this!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2008 9:07:00 AM More reviews by vit_c

Horrible packaging - hard to get the moisturiser out. Its just a simple pitera moisturiser - i prefer to use whitening source however its more expensive.

I think treatment essence + a cheaper moisturiser is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2008 3:59:00 AM More reviews by SnowJaz

I got the smallest bottle because the moisturiser is so moistursing, I only need to pour on about the size of a 10 cents coin for the whole face. It glides on smoothly and initially you will feel a little stickness but after about 10-15 mins when it's absorbed into the face, the face just feels smooth and hydrated. I don't get breakout from this product. A must try if you have the budget, coz it's quite expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 2:43:00 AM More reviews by prettyheels83

excellent moisturizer although i wish the packging could come in a dispenser type.
it feels like emulsion type and contain some oils and water based ingredients.although it is stated as suitable for all skintypes,i reckon oily,acne prone skin is best to avoid as the oils might cause problems for such skin types.
my skin has always been flaking on and off.tried lots of moisturizers,none help at all so i am very surprised when this light emulsion manage to stop and prevent flaking.
however as my skin is combi,oily tzone and dry cheeks,i apply some onto my oily areas and within next few days,bumps appear!
so only use this on dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2006 6:57:00 PM More reviews by babydoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an OK product, but no WOW factor involved. I love the Facial Treatment Essence though. Now *that* is a star product!

Too bad this one isn't any good, as I had been looking forward to using it. It's alright, but I would not repurchase.