October 31, 2014 | 859 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Oh I love this!
Had to swap for it because it seems to be pulled from the shelves : /
A very pretty sheer frosty pink/lilac color.
It smells yummy, tastes yummy, I love vanilla mint anything!
Doesn't last long, but it's so cheap!
Great gloss, definitely pick it up if you can find it!
(And if you hate it you can send yours to me : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite lip gloss ever. The texture, the frosty white with pink iridescence, and the taste, MY GOD, the taste... vanilla mint. Nothing lifts my spirits and my mood like this baby. It blankets my lips in a soft, cool, tingly, sweet, minty pillow. It's a total turn on. I found it online at the Smackers website 2 for 1. Needless to say I stocked up. Candy Cane Smackers is my favourite stick Smacker second only to this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2005 7:25:00 PM More reviews by riotingpacifist

I first had this flavor in liquid lip smacker, and I wanted to make sweet love to whoever thought up the flavor. It's like a thin mint girlscout cookie. But then the liquid dissappeared so I turned to this. Same flavor, except frosting is more sparkly and matte, while the liquid is more flat-out shiny. I can't find this flavor anymore though, which makes me very very sad.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 4:03:00 PM More reviews by anthrochic

very smooth and creamy, it tastes like it says - vanilla mint. reminds me of those mints that melt away in your mouth. very nice consistancy - smooth and not sticky at all. lasts a while and for a few bucks, not bad at all. comes in a squeeze tube, so you can make it last a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 10:37:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

wow, this smells excataly like those pastel after dinner mints. this lip frosting has a nice pinkish iredescent, but if you put too much on it turns to blue iredecent. so unless you like the hypothermic look, then id stick to light application. *update* Now, i really liked this gloss, but so did my dog. He ate it. :-( i want to repurchase but i can't find it anywhere. The stores only seem to have strawberry, Whippedcream and Birthday cake. *tear*

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2004 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Sassybottom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product for about$3.99 CDN. I love it. It is not as flavourful or fragrant as the Strawberry but what I do smell is nice and pleasant :) A sugary pepperminty type of flavour. I use this gloss as a moisturizing agent around the house. It makes me feel cute and puts me in a great mood : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by gatinha321

I bought this based on the reviews here & I'm not disappointed! Leaves a pretty pearly blueish-pink sheen on my lips. Thin formula of gloss has already been mentioned but that's why I like it. It feels very moisturizing! I can't wait to get some more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Pink 'nilla Mint has a wonderful candy-cane scent and gives lips the perfect shade of light pearly-peppermint pink. This one is a bit tingly on lips but not numbing, and is it not as tingly as the Enticemint glosses can be. It has the same texture as all Frostings, very thin and non-sticky. Lip Frostings are great cheap gloss pick-me-ups!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 10:19:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This has definitely replaced Birthday as my favorite Lip Frosting. It smells and tastes wonderfully minty with sugary undertones, like a candy cane. It's pink and white in the tube, and the combination turns a beautiful slightly frosty hybrid of the two colors on my lips. It looks similar to the Birthday & Buttercream Frostings, only less white and more pink. The consistency is a bit thin, which makes for minimal staying power... but this is so great, I don't really care! Because it is minty, it has a nice cooling effect. I'm definitely very pleased with this gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Sparki

This stuff is excellent -- or should I say exce-MINT? I am a SUCKER for mint-flavored items, and I love vanilla too, so vanilla and mint -- what a combo. And PINK, no less!
This smelled and tasted less like frosting and more like candy -- scrumptious, creamy candy, like a gourmet after-dinner mint, and it felt delightfully tingly on my lips. I love that tingle.
The color was a frosty, delicate candy-mint pink that made my lips look kissable and tender. The effect was a combination of the Molly Ringwald pretty-in-pink look and the light-n-frosty look popularized by a certain Jennifer L. (Jenny. You know, from the Block?)
This fragrant, flavorful, fun and frosty elixir would make a GREAT kissing aid. (Mint and vanilla! Yum! Plus, this rich cocktail of soothing emollients leaves my lips as soft as a petal, which always scores points with the chicos!)