November 26, 2014 | 954 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2003 3:38:00 AM More reviews by yabuddy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good Stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2003 12:43:00 PM More reviews by sandy10eight

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the very best (HG) cleanser for my problem skin. I have acne-prone skin (pimples and blackheads) and have tried many cleansers, from inexpensive to very expensive. This is the ONLY one that works for me. It's great for all skin types and is ph-balanced, so it's not harsh, yet it cleans wonderfully. Leaves your face feeling soft and smooth. Salons or stores that carry Redken can order it for you or you can find it online. Costs about $7 a bar, but since I only use it for my face, it lasts from 4-6 months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an OK cleansing bar. Pros: It takes all of your makeup off and gets your face clean without leaving it stripped-feeling, tight, or with a residue. Cons: It has color and an annoying fragrance, and being a designer brand, it's not exactly cheap. Cetaphil gentle cleansing bar works as well but is cheap and color- and fragrance-free. Bottom line: I'll use this till it runs out, but I won't buy it again.