Bonne Bell Lipsmacker-Cherry

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/14/2009 2:01:00 AM

Even though my beloved Kiwi Lipsmacker will always be my favorite, this lipsmacker is pretty great too! I do think it smells like a cherry lifesaver! Yummy smelling, moisturizing and under 2 dollars a tube- can't beat that! For those of you looking for this I found mine at Wal-mart.

on 11/7/2009 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cherry Lipsmacker is a classic. It smells just like red lifesavers!! I used to get a clear plastic gift tube in the shape of a candy cane with three Lipsmackers stacked inside in my stocking every Christmas and Cherry was always one of the best. It has a slight sheer red tint too which is nice. Sadly, I have been looking for Cherry recently and cannot find it anywhere. Yet I KNOW it existed. I sincerely hope they have not discontinued Cherry. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
UPDATE: I found Cherry at WalMart Yay!. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I recall the balm itself being sheer red, while this is more pink, but it still smells and tastes the same as I remember. I also picked up watermelon and Dr. Pepper -- the packaging is different than it used to be. Now it's a sticker label while it used to be a paint printed directly on the tube if I recall correctly. I'm just thrilled to have found Cherry Lipsmacker :)

I'm so glad Bonne Bell has finally brought back this flavor! Why did they have to go and let the Lip Smacker line dwindle down to twelve flavors? Grr...Anyway, I'm smelling my tube right now, and I do agree that it smells like a Cherry Jolly Rancher. Tastes great too! I just hope they keep this one permanently!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love, love, love my lipsmackers--have ever since I was a little girl back in the late 70s! These leave you lips so soft, and it's a perfect base for lipstick of any kind. I wear them every day. Cherry is my all-time favorite flavor--I only have one tube left and have searched all over for more. Does anyone know whether they still make it--and, if so, where I can find it?? It's almost good enough to eat!

on 3/28/2005 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Cherry smell and leaves a wonderful reddish tint behind. Moisturizing quality, too! =) Definitely another BB staple!

on 5/31/2004 9:24:00 PM

Mmmmmmmm.... this stuff is yummy! I even special ordered it direct from BB as I can't find it anywhere anymore. Great smell and stays on!

yum, smells like a cherry jollyrancher and moisturizes just right, keep this one girls!

I really like this Lip Smacker! Not only is the subtle, moisturizing formula soft, it tastes good too! It smells very close to a Cherry popsicle, very close! Another favorite Lip Smacker of mine :)

on 8/22/2003 2:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

What the hell is going on with smackers these days huh?? i mean first they take the tint out of the Dr.pepper now they're taking the scent outta this one? grr!! i can't even smell the cherry in it nemore, its very subtle u can barely smell the fricken thing. The moisturizing is alright but not great, oh and it has this odd fake plastic-y smell to it now. geez.

on 6/4/2003 11:20:00 PM

WOW, this and the watermelon lipsmacker take me back at least 25 years when I was in high school.
They were about 5 times the size they are today and you could string them on cords or on keyrings. I still think they are the best thing going!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin