December 21, 2014 | 953 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lipsmacker-Red Raspberry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by merrymurderess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great scent, great shine, great price and left my lips soft and moisturized. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For some reason, not all Lipsmackers I've used come in the same kind of texture, but Red Raspberry does it right! It gives my lips a slight shine, and it smells absolutely heavenly. Not the very best lip moisturizer I've ever used, but my lips are exceptionally dry and not many products are that great for them, but at the same time I do feel that it is moisturizing enough especially for how much it cost and how easy it is to apply it (the "better" lip balms out there often cost a lot more and don't come in stick form).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite Lip Smackers. It tastes like raspberry sherbet. Like every LS it's very moisturizing. Easy to have on hand. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2008 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Kimberlyr00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple in my makeup bag. I have been using this since I was 10 and I am 21 now. The scent is lovely, very moisturizing, and I love the red tint it leaves on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2006 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been wearing Red Raspberry since high school and i'm in my 30s now. I sometimes stray but always come back to it. Love the smell, the texture, the slight shine, and the sheer pink/red color...perfect when I don't have a mirror handy but need to add a little life to my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2005 1:46:00 PM More reviews by CitrusT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't get enough of the raspberry scent in this balm. This made my favorite smackers list. I have to stock up on these. They just smell so so good. It just took me so long to try it. And I'm glad I did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2005 12:55:00 PM More reviews by maschaa

YAY! For a limited time they are selling original lipsmackers at a drugstore here in holland. I LOVE lipsmackers and I am so happy I could get me some! One I got was red raspberry. I LOVE red raspberries and the scent is HEAVENLY. Also, I am very pale and my lips hardly have any pigment so tinted balms tend to show up very good on my lips, so I usually stay away from tinted balms (reds don't look good on me). But this balm is JUST right! It is pinkish red and not too bright. I love this balm!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 11:41:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

Delicious! Red Raspberry is a true raspberry scent... it's my second favourite lip smacker after Strawberry *drools*

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by heath0306

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I collect lip smackers. This was my first lip smacker (i still have the original one, and no i don't use it anymore... it probably expired in 1991 :P) The taste and texture is kind of cheap though. I hate heavily tinted lip glosses and this is one of them... it's still a classic though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ILuvMyLipGlozz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

when i popped open the cap and gave it a smell, i was in heaven. it smelled delicious! but when i put it on...ew. tastes horrible. i will not buy this again.