July 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Lip Liners - Mary Kay - dusty pink lipliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Seal24

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color has been discontinued since the beginning of 2012. Contact your local MK consultant to see if they have any left in stock.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I tried the sample. The consistency is lovely. The strong lipliner color. Use alone and under clear lipgloss. It is pink, brown and mauve. It has a just bitten glow about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does not show up on my lips, however I love marykay lipliners bcos they are of a very good quality. I have it in cappucina. plum and hot chocolate

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by barbiepink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just the PERFECT, and I mean the most perfect lipliner shade. On me, it looks like a mixture of brown with a pink/mauve undertone. I actually prefer this over Mac's Beurre which has a plum undertone..so now I've tossed beurre and using this one everyday. Goes with every possible lip color you can think of: lilac, pink, brown, and even red. Versatile, great quality, stays on fairy well and superb price. Currently have 10 back ups and might need to go purchase more!<3
P.S. If you are fond of dusty pink, I recommend purchasing MK's lipliner in "Pink" ..it's like dusty pink but without the brown.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dusty Pink is a beautiful lip liner. It's a great pink color that goes with many shades of lipstick. Three lippies because MK lip liners have a tendency to dry out very fast and break when you try to apply the liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 5:13:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to LOVE MK makeup but not so much their lipsticks. (I loved their shadows before they changed them, also) But even though, the lipsticks weren't for me (too shiney in a strange way) I love this lip liner in dusty pink. It is so neutral it works with so many shades of lip colors I use. I typically go for shades of pink, mauve, rose and some reds. I use it with all but the reds. It also lasts a long time, too. A HG item for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Songbird1967

This pencil is quite possibly THE best berry/dirty pink/mauve pencil you can buy! It goes with so many colors in the pink/rose family. I have purchased several because I fear they will discontine!! Hope not....get one, Girl!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2007 1:41:00 AM More reviews by nikki_nikki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't see all the hype in this lip liner. Reminds me of Wet n' Wild 666 lipliner. I could see why it would work on many lip colors, but since that I have small, thin lips I would prefer MAC subculture lipliner because it makes my lips more full.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 9:32:00 AM More reviews by mantees11

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!
ITS THE PERFEKT LIPLINER!LIKE THE -IT- ONE YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT!!
=)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by 13a13ydoll

It made my lips look really good. The colour was perfect! I use MAC cremestick liner in Buerre now, but I still remember Dusty pink and how much I loved it.