August 22, 2014 | 1909 users online

Moisturizers - Shiseido - The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge Enriched

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I love this moisturizer! It's one of the few products that my dry and sensitive skin is not allergic to! I swear by this moisturizer in keeping my skin baby soft and radiant. My skin literally feels like I just moisturized it even after a whole night's sleep. I definitely recommend this product!

Please watch my daily skincare routine!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by seh075

for those out there with dry skin, this stuff is your solution. i use tazorac nightly to keep acne at bay... however, i do get pretty embarrassingly bad flaking during the day sometimes due to tazorac drying out my skin. i've been on the hunt for basic moisturizer and stumbled upon this stuff.

first thoughts- i don't like the pot packaging simply because it's not sanitary. i really wish these heavier creams could be put in a tube. to be safe and not contaminate, i always dip in with a tiny spoon that i clean with alcohol before hand.

but once you put the stuff on your face, it literally feels gorgeous and luxurious, like a blanket of heavenly cream. it has such a beautify consistency- soft, rich.. you can feel the skin drinking it in. it's definitely not a day cream, but at night this stuff does the trick for me. my skin feels so soft when i wake up, i almost dont want to wash my face.

only negative on this is that they use perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this! I also use the regular version of this night cream and I think they are both great! I use the Enriched version when my skin is feeling a bit dry, or just needs some extra care! Its a fairly thick cream and can leave a shine to the skin but at night it doesnt bother me! Its very moisturising and my skin feels so soft and smooth in the morning! The main winner for me is that it calms my redness and irritation amazingly well, so well that my skin looks really even and white in the morning! It also seems to fade the appearance of broken capillaries. I have only been using this range for a month so I hope that this can heal my skin completely in the long run!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Serenigem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 2+years now and I like it. About two years ago, my cheeks area did a 180 and went from normal to EXTREMELY DRY. I tried many different moisturizers for super duper dry skin and nothing would help. One day, I got a sample of the AmorePacific Rejuvenating Creme and it completely changed my skin. All those nights of itchy dry skin and patchy peeling skin...went away. So of course I went and bought the product. BUT it is so expensive. $150 for 1.7oz. Yea...I am not made of money so I had to search again for an alternative. I finally came across this one. It was thick and moisturizing. Since then, this is what I use. Of course, it cannot replace the amorepacific creme but it does its job. I highly recommend this one for any one who has crazy dry skin. This is meant for night time but I also use it during the day. I don't recommend wearing makeup with this because it's thick and will make your foundation slide around. I don't wear foundation often so it is ok with me. I used powder to help matified my face so it won't look so shiny from the moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Quite expensive which I think is the only thing that lets this night cream down. It feels quite luxurious putting this on my skin and it immediately makes my skin soft and supple looking and more even toned. It sinks in deeper to the skin overnight leaving it feeling fab! Very light pleasant scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 5:17:00 AM More reviews by antii

This is the best moisturising cream on the market in my opinion. I use it every night, following the Shiseido extra gentle cleanser and softener. It makes my skin feel ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. It moisturises deep within the skin and leaves it feeling supple and hydrated without feeling heavy, thick or greasy. I wake up with beautiful skin thanks to this cream!! I recommend it to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only downside is its price tag.. rather pricey! but, for the results, its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a year and a half, and still have about a month's worth remaining. Now granted, there were nights where I cheated with other dept store night cream samples or just went bare faced, but make no mistake - a little of this product goes a very long way! Just a small dab over Shiseido's Hydro Nourishing Softener keeps my face hydrated & feeling clean throughout the dry Utah nights. These products have calmed down my perpetual redness when I thought nothing could! It has a light floral scent that is not bothersome to my sensitive skin. The clean feeling is important to me as I cannot be comfortable with the feeling of any greasy product on my face. I can't say that this product has tightened or reduced any wrinkles, but I don't know that any over-the-counter product can really do that. I have repurchased but in the non-enriched version, as I much prefer the pump packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mna2006lp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am pregnant and have very hormonal skin that has been breaking out like I was a teenager!! Every cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that I have tried (Origins, Cauldie, Kiehls) have not helped at ALL until I started using Shiseido's Skincare line. (i pair this moisturizer along with the gentle cleanser and also the balancing toner). My skin can be dry/normal/combo as well as acne prone. This moisturizer hydrated my skin and made it GLOW, and guess what? It doesn't break me out. I liked it so much i use it as my day moisturizer as well (but I do not apply as generously as night time). I just wish it came in a more sanitary packaging. I'm not too fond of digging my hands into a jar. I'd much rather have a pump, but bottom line, i can't ask for more. LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER. Where has it been all my life??

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by kimmiehearts

All in all, I am pleased with this night cream. Very good quality for a low price. I bought this for the simple purpose of moisturizing at bedtime and this works well.
I have two issues with this product. First, it is initially difficult to determine how much to use. I found myself wondering if I put too much or too little on. Second, this product has zero "slip". It absorbs fast and I have a hard time applying to my entire face and neck without feeling like I am being rough or applying too much. It took time for me to discover the "just right" amount. Once it is on I enjoy it. It really does something, my face looks more "glowy" during the day. With time I needed to apply less at night, making me believe this cream has round the clock benefits and helped me believe The Skincare's claim that it helps skin create it's own moisture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ninjalips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this moisturiser while I was going through a sensitive period with my skin. Although I usually react badly to perfumed skin care Shiseiodo products usually don't cause any reactions. It really hydrated my skin and calmed it down. I use this in conjunction with a cleansing gel and toner both from Shiseido. This moisturiser is in a jar and you need to use a tiny bit as it's thick. It didn't cause any breakouts. Normal to dry skins would appreciate its hydrating properties. My beautician who does my microdermabrasion was telling me I needed to hydrate more also noticed an improvement since I began using this product. For summer I would like to try the light formula as this one might be a little rich for hot weather. The lack of parabens in this moisturiser was a deciding factor for me as well. It would last a while but definitely would buy it again.