Eye Lash Paint in electrical storm

4.3

on 4/17/2002 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Well, this is kind of pricey, and not as exciting as I thought it would be, but I brush it on over lancome amplicils in the hope that the light will catch the glitter and some hottie will notice my eyes. The holographic rainbow glitter is very very subtle, but I feel like it's a nice extra touch :)

on 4/5/2002 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This gives just a subtle sparkle and while I was initially dissappointed, - is there anything that will give you intense shimmer and big, fat glittery lashes? No. This stuff is the best Ive ran into - and its light and purdy. I love it!

on 12/3/2001 6:57:00 PM

oh my gosh!! this stuff is amazing. it does lengthen lashes and makes them stand out, blah blah you know, what a mascara should do. the best part is that it's infused with tiny holographic sparkles. they are subtle, so it should be applied over black mascara to get the best effect. They may be hard to see, but up close, it's so amazing, unlike any mascara on the market--so much better than hard candy's glitter mascara

on 7/7/2001 3:43:00 AM

I've used the Eye Lash Paint in Road Rage (brown), and I really liked it (except maybe for the strange name). This mascara isn't terribly expensive, plus it goes on nicely and doesn't clump or flake at all yet removes easily at the end of the night with eye makeup remover. Gave me a very nice natural look.