November 25, 2014 | 1850 users online

Lipstick - MAC - All Lipsticks

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

I like alot of these MAC lipsticks except some of the formulas in which I think are a waste of 16.00 and those are the lustres and some of the cremesheens the lustres require too much rubbing to get color except a few like cockney and touch the others are too sheer and the creemsheens are nice but alot of them bend and get cut by the tube the only cremesheens that dont do that are creme cup and creme d nude the rest are always cutting into the tube I returned all the cremesheens I had Im not paying for lipstick that ruins and ive noticed the brown colored mattes cut into the tube too velvet teddy and taupe I returned those as well although I liked taupe alot. The best formula is frost because it lasts long and doesn't rub down quick like all the other formulas. Next is satins I like the texture and they wear good like a matte and I like the mattes but they rub down quickly I only used my flat out fabulous 3 times and its at half a tube already. That is a complaint I have with MAC lipsticks in general they rub down quickly compared to other brands. I had a lancome lipstick that I used for over a year and its at half so idk why MAC lipsticks dont last but 5 to 6 months with regular use but a typical lipstick would last longer I know there's alot of lipstick in the bottom of the tube but im not one to depot and use it I throw it away I dont like lip brushes I like my lipsticks in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Naomiahmadmua

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Prettynina

First of all let me say I love my MAC lipsticks, but not for the reasons you may think. When I buy a MAC lipstick I feel chic, pretty and cool all at the same time. It's not the quality or the diverse color collection that has me at the MAC counter. For me is the feeling of being girly that I buy. Would I buy a MAC lipstick if there is a perfect dupe for it? Heck no! I like to save money when I can, so I can buy the special collection makeup from MAC when they come out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by CyndiBabulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a very good amount of Mac lipsticks. The majority of my lipsticks are matte and amplified. However, I do own a few cream sheen, and satin lipsticks.

The pigmentation on Amplified and Matte lipsticks is amazing. The Amplified lipsticks have a cream finish with medium to full pigmentation. The Matte lipsticks are--matte with FULL-on pigmentation! These two are my top 2 favorites because of the rich & saturated pigmentation. The only caveat, you must make sure your lips are exfoliated because if not, it will draw attention to the funky, bits on your lips...lol!

The cream sheen lipsticks are my 3rd favorite. As the name suggests, they have a cream sheen finish. They pack medium pigmentation and loads of hydration for your lovely lips. They feel amazing on the lips; soft & supple :).

Thus far, I am very satisfied with all of my lipsticks. Quite honestly, they are my favorite brand of lipsticks.

As of now, the satin lipsticks I only purchase in dark shades. They are semi-matte with, I would say, medium to full pigmentation; depending on the color you select. And, in my opinion, feel similar to the cream sheen lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Zena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own around 10 lipsticks now-all of whom have a special place. I am very lazy when it comes to makeup. I pay more so I can do less-meaning you won't see me doing constant retouches during the day as I cannot be bothered!!
Mac lipstick helps me with this as most are so pigmented that during a working day I may reapply twice.
What is great about Mac lipsticks are the in depth colour range, finish variations and (overall) longevity on the lips.
Lustre finishes are great subs for lip gloss: touch being my fav nude (C7/NC50 skin)
Satins are my ultimate Mac finish as they are glossy Mattes that last and last: Rebel is my everything. Verve is my fav nude (C7/NC50)
Mattes: last and last and last on the lips. LE Heroine and the HG Ruby Woo belong to this family. My fav nude is Taupe (C7/NC50)
Frost: retro 90s looking lipstick if I'm honest, but some shades are more subtle like HG Angel and Costa Chic<< on my to try list.
Glaze: slicker than lustres but relevant. Yet to own. Not sure if I will ever.

Even if the £14 price tag seems unreasonable, I suggest to try out at least one shade from *each finish as I guaran

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Diss on MAC all you want, but you can't deny that they have something for everyone. They have different lipstick finishes and shades so there should be something there for you. I admire MAC lipsticks since I feel like they were one of the first companies to offer nude/light shades of lipsticks. Other brands often discontinue nude shades or use a undesirable finish therefore they don't cater to all their customers. I dislike the lustre finish though, it has no lasting power at all. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found that the formula is too dry and the lasting powder is weak. I have used two lipsticks from mac (one creme one frosty) and I didn't like either of them. Compare it to the HE lipsticks, the packaging quality is more like drugstore brands and there's less product in the tube (the mac lipstick lasted 6 months while my CHANEL allure lipstick lasted 2 years); compare it to the drugstore lipsticks, it doesn't offer a good value for money. Therefore I will not repurchase any lipstick from MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

I've tried several different products from MAC and love them all, but their lipsticks I think are something that really stand out to me. Whenever I go to the MAC counter, I always gravitate towards the lipsticks ... I have 6 of them (Russian Red, Please Me, Myth, Pretty Please, Creme Cup, and Plumful) and I think they're all awesome quality and for a higher end brand I think they have an amazing shade range for a decent price. When I look at other high-end brands I usually am not that impressed with the color selections, or at least not enough to shell over that kind of money for them. MAC has warm tones, cool tones, neutral tones; nudes, pinks, corals, oranges, reds, plums, browns, so there's pretty much something for everyone. My personal favorite finishes are the mattes (because they last long) and the lustres (because they're super easy to apply, even without a mirror). Plus I love the light vanilla-like smell and the super sleek black bullet packaging.

Next on my MAC lipstick wish list are: Speed Dial, Pink Plaid, and Syrup. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have acquired alot of MAC items ( brushes , eyeshadows , blushes , eyeliner ) and I was not too sure about them , however lipsticks are one thing thats worth the hype I have the shades ruby woo, Candy yum yum and brave and i love them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've acquired over 20 MAC lippies and I love just about every one of them! I think one thing to consider before buying these lipsticks is the finish- I didn't understand the differences and was initially put off by the sheerness of the first lipsticks i bought; they were lusters and that was the point of them! lol once i started reading up on the different finishes, I was better informed when I did returnt o the counter to shop. My fave finishes now are mattes, amplifieds, and satins. for the most part, I dislike lusters and hate frosts. I think it's great that the brand has a such a large selection of permanent colors accross all finishes so that if you like a ligh-brown, for example, you can find one in a sheer finish, an opaque but shiny finish, or a matte finish. I also like the sleek packaging and the light vanilla scent to all their lippies. I am a fan of drugstore lipsticks (especially revlon), but find it difficult to pick the right shades without trying them on- I love that at MAC counters I can try on whatever shades I want and go out into natural light before deciding to buy. Their range is just amazing, they have every possible nude one could need and their reds are just as impressive. I also love that they have the back 2 mac program and that all proceeds from the viva glam line go to aids research. My favorite everyday shades are Viva Glam I, Cherish, Half n Half, Blankety, but I also love their more 'out there' shades like Morange, Up the Amp, and Pink Nouveau.