Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.2

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

on 8/13/2014 6:21:00 AM

I was not happy with this eye cream at first. It did nothing and it did not get absorbed well enough. But before I get rid of it, I gave it a last chance. I used alot more than I would, about one third of a pea maybe, for both eyes ( I used to use alot less cause it did not absorb fast). And then the miracle happened! wow! I was shocked to see the instant change. In an hour my under eye dark circles got so pale and my eye area was sooo smooth. I gave it a few more tries in the following days and the results were instant!
But unfortunately I ran out and was not able to find it in any store in my country any more. I was told it is discontinued.
I am so upset now, cause I've not been able to find a substitute so far.

on 4/19/2011 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another product I'm really happy with lately. Prior to purchasing this eye-cream, my eye area was incredibly dry and sensitive, my cleanser getting anywhere near it would cause it to sting. I got this eye-cream only hoping to moisturize it- and that is exactly what I got!

It definitely does nothing for shadows around your eye area, but it is perfect for moisturizing!

on 3/9/2011 2:24:00 PM

This eye cream makes for a great base, but not as an anti-shadow eye cream. It is very hydrating and plumps up the thin skin below my eyes, which allows me to apply concealer/foundation much more smoothly. The texture is very light, and absorbs quickly, leaving a satiny feel---much like that of a primer. I would not recommend this for an anti-shadow/circle remedy,but rather a hydrating cream or base for your undereye makeup.

on 3/9/2011 6:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This eye cream could be better, I've used this for a few weeks now and I haven't seen much of a difference. My dark circles aren't overly dark and I have a little bit of puffiness and I was hoping this would do the trick to "control" the issues. But nope.. It's still the same.
However it is a really good moisturiser, it's very light and absorbs really quickly and I don't think there's a scent to the cream either. When applied, the eye area feels very smooth and soft. A little goes a long way!
Would I buy this again? Probably not.. Or only as a regular moisturising eye cream

on 7/20/2010 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I been using this cream for about a month now, and I have notice no changes to my eye area. I have really bad dark patches under my eyes, and they never seemed to get any better or awaken after using this. This cream absorb very quickly and all together you dont need a lot of product. This product was very inexpensive so I was too fussed about, but it was the amount of time spent on this item in the last month to me was all waste.

on 4/24/2010 12:13:00 AM

This product is great for young skin. I've only started using eye cream recently and so far this has been my favourite. I don't have any major issues in the eye area so I can only comment on its effectiveness as a moisturizer. It is a light cream that absorbs quickly, and doesn't look greasy at all. It works great under makeup and it keeps my eye area well hydrated. You can often find it on sale so it's a great buy. I don't know that this cream would be beneficial for more mature skin as it's quite light and has no special ingredients, but it works well for me!

on 1/19/2010 9:25:00 PM

I am on my second jar of this eye cream. It is quite hydrating for my eye area and not greasy or has those sparkly things in it. Just a simple, nice, easy to use and quick absorbing eye cream. I feel that it lightened a little bit my dark eye circles and reduced a little bit my puffiness.. but honestly, I just use it to moisturize my eye area. My concealer goes on smoothly and since it is fast absorbing, I don't have to wait very long before continuing with my makeup routine every morning. It's a nice eye cream. Pretty cheap in comparison with other eye creams out there. Will buy it again. =D

on 11/13/2009 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this a long time ago and I still have a little bit left. It's an average under-eye cream. It's light and absorbs fairly quickly. However, it doesn't de-puff nor reduce dark circles. I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for a cream to improve the appearance of bags or circles.

on 10/29/2009 4:55:00 AM

this is a nice and light eye cream, which is good for those who have combination to oily skin. i have found that this is great for reducing puffiness somewhat, but doesn't do much for undereye circles, despite the name. but it's inexpensive and does a good job of hydrating the eye area, so it's good enough for me.

on 9/29/2009 3:10:00 PM

This is a prod for young girls around 20 with no wrinkles and just bags..It is light, absorbs quickly, and moisturizes the eye area. It is a good base for eye makeup and concealer stays smooth and doesn't crease. The price is pretty cheap but i dont like the jar,i would prefere a tub or something more hygienic.
i gived only 4lipies coz is promising to treat dark circles but is not..
I use this prod for summer time when i keep this in fridge and apply it on eye lids and under eye for refreshing effect.When i was on buget this was my favorit for eye lids and the Q10 for under eye areea.Nivea is having lot of basic moisturisers ,very safe with no iritations and cheep.