Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

i don't get the hype. this product kind of sucks. it doesn't really clean my face that well. after i use it, i always have to use astringent afterwards and there is always so much make up, dirt, and oil on the cotton ball that my face wash should have cleaned off. it doesn't break me out or dry out my skin. still won't repurchase.

This product was recommended to me by a family member and I LOVE it! I will never use another face wash.. its so gentle, yet does its job completely. I had a nasty pimple pop up on my face Friday and by Sunday morning it is almost completely gone! Very impressive imo. I have very finicky skin and a lot of cleansers burn my skin when I use them.. this does not. It does dry out your skin a little bit, but throw on some moisturizer after using it and you're good to go!

This cleanser helped me maintain clear skin and kept breakouts at a minimum. It doesn't remove eye makeup very well unless you really go at it (I don't think it's a good idea, it stings when it gets in your eyes) and it did dry out my skin a little. However, it's good for the price and I use this cleanser most of the time before I went to sleep anyway because I knew I would wake up the next morning with no new pimples. Also like the smell of it if that counts for anything- overall, I recommend it because it makes your face feel clean. If it dries your skin out, use a moisturizer over it.

I have been using this cleanser for years. I have sensitive, reactive skin. Cetaphil is very gentle and pleasant to use. I cleanse twice a day. In the morning, I use the Cetaphil lotion cleanser and in the evening I use the Cetaphil cleansing bar. I save a lot of money using the bar formula of this cleanser.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have very oily, cystic acne prone and sensitive skin to the point where anything even remotely harsh breaks out my face and gives me a rash. Same with my body. I use this facial cleanser in the morning with my Clarisonic and remove it with my Simple Micellar Water and together they work to gently cleanse my face and take off any acne medication I'm using that night without irritating my skin. Definitly a staple now and I use the gentle cleansing bar in the shower for my body and the whole Cetaphil line is just amazing for my sensitive skin in general.

Dried my skin out by.

This cleanser is so mild it barely gets the dirt off your face. I washed my face with this then followed up with my toner and there was so much dirt on the cotton pad, more than I had ever experienced from any other cleanser. I won't try Cetaphil again.

This product is amazing. My skin is very sensitive and I have tried everything to get it to look healthier and have an even skin tone. Most products I've tried in the past made me break out and have really oily skin. This resulted in scarring and terrible looking skin. I have been using a combination of the Cetaphil daily facial cleanser & moisturizer and my skin looks AMAZING! The scarring has reduced and is barely noticeable anymore, my skin tone is even, and it has never made me break out.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am in love with this stuff. I suffer from eczema flare ups occasionally especially when Im stressed or seasons change. I was about to make a doctor apt with my dermatologist then I searched eczema prone cleansers and this appeared. Before I tried this I had fine small red rash around my nose. I used this cleaners every morning and within maybe a week the bumps had disappeared and the redness had decreased. I was extremely happy I didn't have to spend a fortune on a doctor apt to make my redness disappear. Now this stuff doesn't foam up a lot but I have learned with sensitive skin less foam is better. It does have a slight fragrance but it doesn't bother me at all. For the price of this cleaners and the fact it does what it claims to do. I am more than pleased and plan to repurchase.

I started using this product to help my skin recover from a dry and itchy rash caused by another brand's acne cleanser. This cleanser is very gentle and in conjunction with Cetaphil's moisturising lotion helped clear the rash and made my skin softer than it was before I got the rash. I have found it has also helped even my complexion, I have mild rosacea on my cheeks and it has kept this quite calm. Even though the rash has cleared I will continue using this product.

I don't have acne as such but I do constantly have a few blemishes on my face at any given time. I have noticed a very slight reduction in blemishes since using Cetaphil (been using for about 2-3 weeks now) but mostly I have found that they heal faster.

I cleanse once in the morning and feel like I have a fresh clean face. In the evening I cleanse twice just to ensure I have removed all my makeup. It slightly lathers and has a distinct scent, does not bother me but may if you are very sensitive to smell.