August 1, 2014 | 1780 users online

Liquid - Biotherm - Sense Hydra-radiance foundation SPF15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by BrookeBuchanan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is soooo perfect for dry days! Not super coverage and not the best staying power but just right for evening out my skin tone and leaving me looking dewy and fresh rather than dry and flakey. Sometimes I mix it with other foundations to get something that covers a little more and lasts a little longer. The color selection is not very big but I was able to find a perfect neutral match for myself.

AND I love foundation with a pump!! Price is decent too!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2009 7:40:00 AM More reviews by icegirl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first bought this Biotherm foundation about a year ago I was so thrilled, I thought I had finally found the perfect foundation for me. It blended well, the tone was good (not pinkish) and it felt good on my skin. I have super sensitive skin with acne scars and imperfections, it is oily and dry at the same time (isn`t that just wondeful..), so it`s really hard for me to find a good foundation. I am not so sure what exaxtly changed, but after using this foundation for 5 months or so I noticed some rather bad things about this foundation: it made me break out on my forehead, I got a lot of pimpels and bumps there. The lasting power didn`t seem so good to me anymore and I had to touch up much more. The colour seemed off to me as well, way too yellow all of the sudden. I usually like a yellow based foundation but this seemed way too unnatural(even though I had the lightes shade!). So now this foundation has really become a huge dissapointment for me and I want to find a better one...for now I have been trying Estee Lauder Double Wear light and Biotherm Long Wear Detox, but they are too drying for me. If only there was a foundation out there that is as moisturizing as the Biotherm sense hydra foundation, but without the negatvie side-effects!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 4:46:00 AM More reviews by petitepoire

i love everything about this foundation except i bought it in the wrong color. =( Since you can only order Biotherm online now, it's so hard to pick the right color because they have crappy color swatches, not swatches of the actual foundation. I bought this in the summer when i was a little darker and at the time the match was ok it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it back. but as fall and winter rolled around i started to notice that it was WAY TOO YELLOW for my skin. by the time i noticed this, it was too late to send it back. i'm eurasian and i would say i have a true neutral undertone. my skin is weird, it's more yellow based in summer and more pink in winter. so i've just been using it lightly or mixing it with other products to try to lighten it. but when i use it straight, i love the way it makes my skin look and feel. my pores disappear and my skin looks super smooth and flawless. it doesn't make me break out. and it doesn't feel too heavy and i would say it's a medium coverage foundation. i would buy this again, i just wish there was a better way to find my right color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Liila

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

+Gives a nice coverrage to my fair skin.
+Good texture.
+Moisturixing; skin looks hydrated.

-T-zone might need oil absorbing paper/power during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2007 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Koibita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've just bought this foundation today and tried it a moment ago.I'm quite satisfied with it, watery light, sheer, with sunscreen, and I have shade 245 that has a pinkish base. By the moment I'm happy.I think pump bottle it's very useful and hygienic.
Let's see tomorrow. =D

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by annalobodziec

I can't find my shade in those foundations.Wll of them look yellow on me.This one make me look havy,does not have good coverage and is like a water.I don't like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by risa_topas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews of this product, I was really hoping to love it. I don't. I find the formula very watery and it seems to run into every little line on my face, attach itself to little hairs, and accentuate bits of dry skin no matter how much I try to prep my skin before applying it. From a distance it looks nice, but when I inspect it close up I'm not happy with the results. Also, I don't find that the coverage lasts very well. I have combination skin and, after a few hours, this definitely requires some retouching or powder in oilier spots. Maybe this is ok for normal skin, but formula is supposed to be good for normal and combo. I used to use Clarins Hydrating Liquid Foundation (now discontinued), and did not have any of these problems (though it would sometimes make me break out). Think I will end up going back to Clarins :(
Update: I am having slightly better results applying this with a sponge instead of fingers, but still not thrilled with this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2006 9:33:00 PM More reviews by rigashi

I have very oily, acne-prone Asian skin, and I was expecting a lot from this foundation. The salesgirl used a sponge to apply to my cheek, and it looked perfect in the store. But the next day I found that the 245 was nowhere near a colourmatch: it oxidized to a much tanner colour after 10 minutes! I only use foundation to conceal spots, so it looked like my face had blotches of tan-ness haha. Maybe if I went a shade lighter... but I'm scared of the oxidizing. But this foundation has great buildable coverage, and it didn't break me out at all. It felt a little too heavy on my skin though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2006 4:02:00 PM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best foundations I have ever used and I have tried LOTS. It provides medium to full coverage, is easy to spread, absorbs quickly and has a very good lasting power. My shade is 230 (euro).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 11:41:00 AM More reviews by maquijunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I discovered this foundation last year. This is by far the most comfortable foundation I have ever used, and it makes my skin look beautiful, evened out and natural. I have fair, normal to combination skin and it stays put even in the Brazilian climate! I use #215 and it matches my skin tone perfectly. I will certainly purchase its successor, Acquaradiance, which is still not on the market, but should be coming soon. The price is very good - US$23. I cannot imagine how they can improve this product even more! My perfect weekend Summer look: Biotherm matifying lotion, which refines my skin and makes pores look smaller; Biotherm Sense Hydra-Radiance SPF15 #215; Lorac's Perfectly Pink (in benefit of BCA) Blush and a sheer raspberry colored lip balm.