November 24, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - #663A Liner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by thechaoticapathy

This is good, but nothing special, really. I can't say it's bad though. I just which it was something spectacular.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2005 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_Lace

The color comes out brighter than it seems, but it still looked great on me! Put it all over your lips and add some gloss, and you have some cheap, but long lasting, lipstick! I wouldn't use it as lipliner, I have no clue what lipstick comes in the color this does! All-in-all, pretty good product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2004 2:42:00 AM More reviews by xthevalkyriex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great color for me. Lines perfectly, not too dark, not too light. Really nice neutral-pink shade. Wet & Wild is great for lipliners, I really don't see the need to spend so much money on them when Wet & Wild offers so many colors for 0.99 each.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2004 1:03:00 PM More reviews by jt_in_canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for a liner that would show up naturally on my slightly pigmented lips, and this is the one! It's a pinky-brown shade, with a very light frost to it. I have pale Asian skin, and this liner goes great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2003 11:06:00 AM More reviews by JDMom

Like the reviewers below, my lips are naturally a rosy pink so this lipliner is perfect for me! I tried #666 and #712 but they are both too brown or light for my lips. This color is matches perfectly! My only gripe (and it's not a biggie) is the length of the pencil - it's great you get a lot of product but the dang thing doesn't fit in any makeup bag I own. I have to keep it stored with my brushes or let it roll around in the bottom of my purse. Anyway, if you have pigmented lips, check this one out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2003 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Amanda_Gilead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

My lips are a rosy-pink color so this matches perfectly. My HG lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2003 5:02:00 PM More reviews by mothparts

My favorite lipliner. I found #666 is a little too brown for my tastes but this shade is perfect. Sometimes I wear it by itself. Not too pink, not too brown, and a little frosty. I'm stocking up on these.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2003 4:49:00 AM More reviews by ComplexCorrigan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My lips have a lot of rosey color, but when I use this lip liner they really get rosey! I just use the lip liner under gloss and it makes my lips look the way they do after my husband has kissed me a lot. The best way to use the Wet 'n' Wild lip liners is to use moisturizer or balm on your lips before you apply it so it goes on smoother. I love the cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 2:00:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wet 'n' Wild #663A Pencil

Yes! Yes! Yes! I would buy this pencil again and again!!!

I actually have and am on my third

This shade of lip pencil is a fabulous neutral shimmery rose shade that enhances the color of the lips (a tad brighter than natural lips) and has gentle (non-tacky) frost.

It's great too because, as you know by now, it is cheap. I highly recommend it. I love to fill in my lips with this then apply a clear gloss.

Hint: For a sultry nighttime look in the spring and summer, wear tinted moisturizer (or sheer foundation like Quo Minimal Makeup Foundation), mascara and slightly shimmery bronzer (On the forehead, down the center of the nose, on eyelids and as a blush).

Then apply the pencil all over your lips and top with a clear gloss like MAC lipglass! continued >>