October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this on a whim - and I kinda wish I had read the reviews first. My 9 year old & I were browsing CVS's WNW rack and there were about 6 varieties of mascara all for $2.49 - so I picked this one mostly because it said "paraben free" in big letters.

Well - it is, indeed, watery - so know that before you apply and wait, wait, wait for it to dry.
Once dried it did not flake off (for me at least) - but I only used one thin coat and it was a very natural look. I was scared to apply more coats.

I will keep playing around with it fout for $2.49 (less with a store coupon) I may just toss it and move on.

Next...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Synnfuleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I actualy really love this mascara. That says a lot considering I cannot stand most items from Wet N' Wild.
I purchased this, reluctantly, when I forgot to wear mascara before an interview and only had a couple bucks on me. Usually, Lash Stiletto is my go-to, but I am very pleased with this mascara.
I actually love that the formula is rather thin. It coats each lash like a liquid, with nary a lump. The wand does very well at separating my lashes and administering color.
This product does lack the va-va-voom of pricier mascaras, but it has become my new daily-wear. It is perfect for minimal/natural makeup days.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by BeautyReviewsMA

I bought this when my previous mascara by Almay was getting low and I wanted a cheap tube of mascara to last me until Christmas because I didn't know how long the Almay one would last. I was a bit dissapointed in Wet 'n Wild because though they are a drugstore brand and are often cheaply priced, they do have good quality products. This particular mascara? Not one of them. Although it's partially my own fault for not dishing out a few more dollars to try one specifically for lengthening or volume, I still have not been completley happy with this mascara. While the formula resists clumping, it does not lengthen or volumize my lashes at all. It does little to add to the overall appearance of my lashes other than maybe making them a shade darker or separating them from one another. I will say though, that I have not used this mascara for a prolonged period of time, which may effect the results since the protein in this particular mascara I would assume is supposed to work over time. Either way I would not reccomend this mascara or purchase it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by klenow

This is the worst mascara ever. Yes, it is cheap but wet 'n' wild does good jobs with cheap products so i disappointed so much. It does not give any thickness or length, maybe it can strengthen your lashes but i don't know, it is waste of many.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if this is reformulated. I never tried the original. This mascara didn't do anything for my lashes. I kept brushing it on and ... zippo. Nada. I paid only $1.50 for it at CVS, but it's going back. It didn't irritate my eyes though, that's one good thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by thechunkykiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ran out of mascara, and was looking for something cheap to fill the emptiness. I saw this at Walgreen on sale for $1.09 and so I got it. I was very impressed with the consistency, and drying time of the product, plus it didn't burn my eyes or wear off after a few hours of wear. I really was very impressed with how it made my lashes look as well. Very full and long, now I have full long lashes to begin with but I could really see a difference after wearing this mascara. It is suppose to help your lashes get fuller over time due to the protein in the mascara, and I can really tell after a month or so of wearing it that my lashes look healthier and fuller on their own. I recommend this product to everyone looking for a good cheap mascara that actually works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I forgot my mascara at home today, and wanted to get something cheap for work. This was the least expensive mascara I could find at the grocery store next to my job, and honestly I am pleasantly surprised. It doesn't flake, doesn't irritate my sensitive contact-wearing eyes, and was easier to wash off than any other mascara I've ever used. I'm not sure about volume and length, it definitely made my lashes look good though, possibly a bit longer. I'm going to try this out for a few more days.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by kinkykoolaidqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for a buck fifty, thinking if I hate it I can just throw it in the trash--which is exactly what I did. It never dried. Actually it didn't do much of anything. Pass on this, even if it is dirt cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by queenfluff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I always used Wet n Wild in the 80s - mostly the lipstick because they were $1! Can't beat that right? So I have been sort on cash and my expensive preferred mascara ran out - I love Wet N Wilds Natural Powder so I thought I would try a mascara. I got this one because it said protein on and washable and I hate waterproof mascara as I like to wash it off and it was cheapest of the several selections they have. It doesn't dry!! wah! Doesn't really do much but make my lashes wet. I hate to waste stuff so I will try to use it up and mix it with some other mascaras I am trying to use up but will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by lealorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually like this one a lot. Wet n Wild is one of the first make up brands I ever used as a pre-teen and teen, mostly because its price was mom-approved and i could even pay for it on my own with baby-sitting money. I recently re-discovered it recently, and its still very inexpensive (always a plus, since most makeup brands are a rip-off) and it still works nicely for me. I know other people will think because its cheap it won't work, but I don't think you should ever dismiss a product based on price. In fact, sometimes I find that the cheap products work better. I'll buy it again, of course, since I hate paying $$ just for a high-priced name thanks wet n wild :)