September 17, 2014 | 2002 users online

Lipstick - Ulta - All Over Color Lip Crayon (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by BazookaBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Tangelo and I LOVE it. It's a red-orange with shimmery gold highlights. I really, really love this color. It goes on not too thick, but not so sheer that you can't see the color. I don't have to slather it on to get it to show up. It's a bit shimmery on its own so if you're a matte lip person, this may not be for you. If you're more of a super-shiny lip person (I am, admittedly) then you'll probably want some gloss on top.

It stays for a good bit during the day. I only really have to reapply once a day (I use lip primer though so that may have something to do with it). The only thing I didn't care for (but this is a personal thing) is that getting the end cap off is a bit difficult. I like to depot my lip crayons - less wasted product and I prefer to put anything lip related on with a brush if possible - and unlike the NYX lip crayons, which have caps that just pull off most times, this one took some creative thinking.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two of these and I absolutely love them! They apply easily, look wonderful, and last really well.

Must Have is my favorite - the perfect sheer red.

love these - give them a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in "American Girl". It's nice nude color, matte, very creamy. Not particularly long-lasting but really cheap so not a big deal. Great for daytime, would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2003 4:15:00 AM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this in some dark shade--I think "Blackberry" or something like that. I like the concept, but found unless my lips are very moist, this ends up looking too dry and accentuating any dryness or flakes. I just can't get away with wearing this type of product long-term, or frequently, without having seriously dry lips. So, no, have no plans to repurchase. I am interested in trying the UD "Pleather Pencils" as they seem more moisturizing (at least according to many reviewers here), but if they are like these Ulta pencils, that may not work out for me either!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2003 11:06:00 PM More reviews by forensics96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are soft chubby lipstick style pencils- just like Urban Decay's Pleather pencils, except not *quite* as shiny (same exact size too! LOL!) They're very soft-the application glides right on. These chubby l/s pencils are near identical knockoffs to UD's- except a whole lot cheaper!! UD's are $14 each and I got Ulta's at the after Xmas sale for only $1.29 each!! Dirt cheap!! I'm really pleased with these- they remind me a lot of my beloved pleather pencils, but with a bigger color selection- the colors I have so far, are: Dusk, Bare, & Blackberry. Since they come sealed in shrinkwrap (not in a box to open up so you can check the colors), I had to go by the end of the pencil's color swatch.

Dusk looked like a med salmon pink color but turned out to be a YLBB color-I mean it matches my pigmented lips exactly!!! Not *entirely* sure if it's the "BB" (But Better) part, but it's definitely the YL (Your Lips) part!! :)

Bare looked more like shimmery goldy-pink on the pencil end, but once on-it's way more just a shimmery gold- I think I'll only be able to use it as a highlighter over other colors, as straight gold's not a color I can pull off well. ;)

Blackberry was a total surprise as it turned out to be *EXACTLY* the same color as my UD pleather pencil in Rubber!! (A dark vivid maroon color). I could have saved so much money buying the Ulta one!! Ah well, there are always cheaper versions of almost all higher end stuff anyway..

I couldn't find these on Ulta's website, so I hope they're weren't on sale dirt cheap because they're discontinuing them!! If you see any at your Ulta- I would highly reccommend buying some!! I will *def* grab some more when I go back!!