April 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Corfu

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by remychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful color but the creasing is ridiculous. I didn't read any reviews before I purchased and now that I see the reviews almost everyone has the same problem. I tried Corfu with both UDPP and Too Faced Shadow Insurance and got the same results. MUFE Aqua Creams are much better. I have tons of NARS powder shadows and have been totally happy but this cream shadow is a disaster. I'm taking this back to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by aridgewood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color, it really compliments my green eyes. I know a lot of people have problems with this creasing; maybe it doesn't work well on oily skin? I have dry skin, and it does not crease on me. I do wear a primer underneath, and I don't have oily lids. I love the package - I haven't had the problem of it drying, but I use it every day so I go through it quicker. I use a cream shadow brush to apply then blend with my finger. It is my favorite everyday color. I have no defense for how ridiculously expensive it is - I agree. But I have yet to find a dupe that looks the same on me, so I splurge on this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

ahhh I am SO Frustrated with Corfu. I LOVE the color. I used to wear it all over my lid with NARS ashes to ashes on top. The shimmer really made ashes to ashes even more beautiful and made my brown eyes pop. I always wear UDPP underneath, but even with that it ALWAYS creases. I'm so pissed. I've since switched to using Benefit creaseless cream shadow in birthday suit, but it isn't the same. If you have a problem with creasing, as I do, I don't recommend this cream eye shadow. I have yet to find a perfect dupe for Corfu.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I got this in a swap and was super excited to use it and after only 1 use, I was disappointed. It creases no matter what I do. I've tried all kinds of applications methods. My fingers, a brush, using a very light wash and nothing works. I always use Primer Potion so that's not the issue. I do like the color, it's a nice warm bronzey taupe and looks good as a base under a variety of colors but this just did not work for me. I would not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by MsCatty333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was recommended this by the MUA at Mecca. But just like the others, this creased like crazy. Lovely all-over-the-lid colour though, which is really a pity. I would rather spend my moolah on MUFE cream eyeshadows which I tested in Sephora and they appear to have more staying power.

In summary: Creases badly, gorgeous colour, will NOT re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by kahillrn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I, personally love this shadow. I RIS and am so happy I did. I don't have any problems with creasing if I use UDPP. It is slightly greasy but with preparation it will last all day. I love the look of Nars packaging, sleek and modern. I will purchase if and when I run out!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ktwinks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is beautiful, and the eyeshadow is creamy, but it creases like crazy and only lasts for about 2 hours. I'm just trying to use this up, and I'll try the Makeup Forever aqua cream in Taupe. Hopefully I'll have better luck with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by muffinlove

I love this. I bought it for days when I'm in a hurry. And I love the color. I don't have
much issue with creasing but it's a cream shadow so after I
apply a few swipes I dust it
with my face powder and if I
wear eyeliner over it I put eye
shadow over the liner and it's
no problem. I will definitely be
repurchasing this when it
starts to run low.

Also I wear this over UD primer potion and I did use it under powder eyeshadow a couple of times but it just made my eye shadow look messy. It works best alone over a primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by madisonlee

i just took a trip into CREASEVILLE. this stuff creases like crazy! however i'm addicted to the color! an amazing alternative- benefits creaseless cream eyeshadow (birthday suit). its close to the same color and doesn't crease. plus its cheaper!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by abcecex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product, but I wouldn't buy again. It's not particularly unique and it's ridiculously expensive. I also don't like the packaging because it's flexible and rubbery, not very durable. I have to pack on the color, and even then it's mostly gold shimmer. It creases a lot, too! It's a gorgeous color in the pan though. However, I would recommend a MAC paint pot over this. They're less expensive and they don't crease at all.