Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Sponge-On Sparkler in Raspberry Orbit

on 11/18/2009 7:31:00 PM

Love the smell. (Raspberry, duh!)
Love the colour. (sheer purpley/berry with sparkles... perfect for any occasion and any makeup look!)
Love the packaging. (simple clear tube with doe foot applicator and cute-not-TOO-juvenile lip smackers wrapper)
All in all a great inexpensive gloss.

I bought this product about a few years back and I recall that it smelled absolutely AMAZING! It was a slight transparent color with sparkles in it! I loved it! I always use to apply it like 5 times a day! The way it glided on my lips soo smoothly was something I missed when I ran out. Come to think of it, I should run and get another one! Simply the best lipgloss a young girl can own! <3

Ooooh. This lipgloss holds a special place in my heart; it's one of my first beauty products ever back in the day when I never wore any makeup...a good thing too, because it's pretty and complements any look (you can wear it during the day or going out or whatever). It smells great, and goes on a sheer glossy but not too shiny pink that is sort of shimmery. Hell, I wore this when I was maid of honor for my sisters wedding along with COSMETICS cosmetics, and it looked great. Subtle & pretty, and you'd never know it's a kids lipgloss. Even though I'm 20 now, I still love it! I like it better than some classier lipglosses that I own which I feel are too sticky and goopy (this one is just plain glossy and somewhat gritty because of the glitter; not sticky and gross). The only thing is I'm personally not a fan of the sponge applicator method; but hey, better than pots where you have to stick your fingers in goop! I used this up, and I think I want to go buy some more now...

Ooh, this one tastes awesome! I love it. It's a sheer, shimmery fuschia, very pretty on my lips.

on 1/6/2006 7:19:00 PM

I use to like this gloss, but now I love it! The raspberry fragrance smells so good. Thanks to bonne bell, they added aloe and shea butter to these glosses. Now it's more moisturizing, and it stays on a long time. It's not thin like it use to be. I am sooo buying more of these!

on 12/28/2005 5:35:00 AM

Well.. it smells good! The colour is quite nice too, however I find it needs a little stick gloss over it. Quite good for a product from bonnebell!

on 5/2/2005 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

groos smell

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Although this product is targeted at 12 year olds, this 20 year old has found a place for it among her Stila, MAC, and other high end glosses. Smells just like raspberry jam and leaves a soft hint of color which is perfect for me as I like to play up my eyes.

on 2/7/2004 12:20:00 AM

I think this is one of the darker Sponge-On Sparkler shades out there, which is the reason why I chose it - it leaves not only a great shimmer but also the slightest hint of pink on my lips. A versatile, everyday gloss!

on 11/6/2003 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Smells like a rasberry tootsie roll pop! Goes on with a sheer rosey tint, subtle shine some silver shimmer. My only complaint is that I find it a little to thin, I prefer thicker, stickier glosses as they last longer and bleed less but oh well, this is great anyway.

Popular Lip Glosses