April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Pear Glace Silkening Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jorates

It smells sweet, but not like candy nor literal. The pear is predominat and there is a veil of white flower - they go very well together. But even though I like the scent, this new formula (used to be Secret Garden collection, now it is Fantasies) is not as hydrating as it used to be - I can tell because I have two bottles from different collections. Also, the scent now fades quickly, about 1 hour, when previously it remained on my skin for more than 8 hours! It has gone crap, not worth the money anymore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smell is not the best. But I like the way it mosturizes my skin.
My skin is super dry, and it does a good job.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

Not too crazy about the way this lotion smells...I won't lie. But, it does hydrate my skin well. I got this as part of a birthday present, so I won't complain too much. But, I definitely wouldn't have bought this on my own. This is one of my least favorite smells from Victoria's Secret. Overall, It's not too terrible, but I still won't buy this one when I finish the bottle I have. This has nothing on pure seduction & love spell (my 2 favorites).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by vicky07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't really like woody, musky scent but like fruity and floral.This is one of the best out of the new VS fantasies line. I got the lotion when it still was 'secret garden'(which I prefer, including the packaging, I guess it'll grow on me though). I don't have much to say about its moistuizing quality but the scent is awesome! Pears don't smell like this where I come from, but it reminds me of 'cucumber and melon' scent with a tiny hint of sugar and fizzyness. It's fresh with just enough sweetness to it. I really like it and will get the body mist and hand & body cream when I get the chance!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by missashley884

This lotion smells so good! Sugar pear and casaba melon... YUMMM!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is REALLY watery. (The bottle version)
I'm pretty sure lotions are supposed to be more creamy than milky if you know what I mean. It just kinda sloshed around.
AND it stings! Holy crap, I don't think it's supposed to do that, but it stings after a while!
I like the smell, but it's too strong for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by wobblejelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I can't understand the negative review about the scent. In fact I like the scent alot as it is not too over-powering unlike some of the other VS fragrances. Feels nice on the skin and doesn't feel greasy. I have the body mist too which I use after shower.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

This lotion is one of my least liked VS products. I cannot stand the smell- its just so annoying. I gave it away after one use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This was the very first scent I ever purchased from VS. It was all the craze when I was in college. The scent is sweet and refreshing without being too overwhelming. It's okay as a moisturizer. I have found that it goes well with my Be Delicious perfume by Donna Karan. I don't have the Be Delicious lotion so this is a nice substitute. The shower gel is also great.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2008 7:38:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

..Pear ? Do people seriously want to smell like a Pear ?? Another one I got in a gift set. I wouldn't say this is as bad as Amber Romance. It's not too annoying. It wouldn't make me think Old Lady but it's like "ew" just a bit.