Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Silkening Body Lotion

3.9

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This scent has been around FOREVER...well since I was in high school and that was 20+ years ago and it still smells the same...delicious. I think VS has reformulated this lotion, because my skin feels silky and smooth after each use. The scent is strong at first, but doesn't lighten and the staying power is impressive for a lotion.

on 6/19/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It smells sweet, but not like candy nor literal. The pear is predominat and there is a veil of white flower - they go very well together. But even though I like the scent, this new formula (used to be Secret Garden collection, now it is Fantasies) is not as hydrating as it used to be - I can tell because I have two bottles from different collections. Also, the scent now fades quickly, about 1 hour, when previously it remained on my skin for more than 8 hours! It has gone crap, not worth the money anymore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The smell is not the best. But I like the way it mosturizes my skin.
My skin is super dry, and it does a good job.

on 2/7/2012 12:01:00 AM

Not too crazy about the way this lotion smells...I won't lie. But, it does hydrate my skin well. I got this as part of a birthday present, so I won't complain too much. But, I definitely wouldn't have bought this on my own. This is one of my least favorite smells from Victoria's Secret. Overall, It's not too terrible, but I still won't buy this one when I finish the bottle I have. This has nothing on pure seduction & love spell (my 2 favorites).

on 11/28/2011 7:06:00 AM

I don't really like woody, musky scent but like fruity and floral.This is one of the best out of the new VS fantasies line. I got the lotion when it still was 'secret garden'(which I prefer, including the packaging, I guess it'll grow on me though). I don't have much to say about its moistuizing quality but the scent is awesome! Pears don't smell like this where I come from, but it reminds me of 'cucumber and melon' scent with a tiny hint of sugar and fizzyness. It's fresh with just enough sweetness to it. I really like it and will get the body mist and hand & body cream when I get the chance!

This lotion smells so good! Sugar pear and casaba melon... YUMMM!!

on 3/20/2010 10:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This lotion is REALLY watery. (The bottle version)
I'm pretty sure lotions are supposed to be more creamy than milky if you know what I mean. It just kinda sloshed around.
AND it stings! Holy crap, I don't think it's supposed to do that, but it stings after a while!
I like the smell, but it's too strong for me.

on 1/4/2010 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I can't understand the negative review about the scent. In fact I like the scent alot as it is not too over-powering unlike some of the other VS fragrances. Feels nice on the skin and doesn't feel greasy. I have the body mist too which I use after shower.

This lotion is one of my least liked VS products. I cannot stand the smell- its just so annoying. I gave it away after one use.

on 12/23/2008 4:00:00 PM

This was the very first scent I ever purchased from VS. It was all the craze when I was in college. The scent is sweet and refreshing without being too overwhelming. It's okay as a moisturizer. I have found that it goes well with my Be Delicious perfume by Donna Karan. I don't have the Be Delicious lotion so this is a nice substitute. The shower gel is also great.