October 23, 2014 | 1307 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Wet Shine Diamonds in Fairy Pink

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2003 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ZoeMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really do like the Maybelline Wet Shine formula, but this color is just terrible. I imagine it would take 5 coats to get any kind of coverage with it -- it's simply too sheer. I stopped at three coats when I realized I was getting nowhwere. I gave this to my neighbor's pre-school daughters and they loved it, but this is definitely not opaque enough for an adult to wear. It reminded me of the old "Tinkerbell" kiddie cosmetics I craved as a kid.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2003 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kittenkisses

Color: Sheer, pink with pink micro glitter.

Lasting Power: Good.

Blah. This was way too sheer & not a good pink for me. It's a bright, girlie, poodle pink. I aint digging it. This color is like... "These are my natural pink tinted nails, that happen to have bright pink glitter embedded in them. Aint that something?!"
(MMM dk red/green)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2003 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sephyoo

I actually liked this.. i had to match this with my WSDL in Fairy Pink.. i like the sheer but pretty glimmer on my nails.. i don't expect too much from this but it is soo pretty

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 9:49:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This looks like a sparkly bubble gum pink in the bottle, but it goes on as a *very* light sheer pink that basically looks clear with micro-glitter. I was hoping that it wouldn't be so sheer.