December 18, 2014 | 1734 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Wet Shine Liquid Diamonds in Pixie Kisses

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by retro_vertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just love the name alone, and the gloss does not disappoint. It's basically a clear gloss with TONS of gold micro-glitter. While it's a tad bland alone, it looks really nice over pinks and reds. The gold is very subtle. It lasts average for a low-end gloss and the smell is ok. It's discontinued, but you can still find it out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2004 7:11:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Sorry to write it so soon after i've bought it, but i just love it. The absolutely, absolutely, perfect lipgloss to mix w/ mac stripdown liner. Oh yeah. LE, of course, so i'll pick up another one at my secret outlet (not so secret, it's listed on my swap pad), Cosmetic Market in nyc. Sheer beiged yellow w/ sparkles, These have a liquidy texture that makes them great for mixing w/ liners. I also put it over a burnt shimmery rose, also v. pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by pixiebell

Whilst pixie kisses is translucent it has a slightly yellowish tinge which just adds a beautifully warm touch to the face, and keeps to its wet shine promises... Now if only I could find another one....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

This gives a gorgeous pearly white gold shimmer to my lips, without washing my fair complexion out. Gorgeous and easy to wear.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 10:35:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

ADORABLE name!!! Cute color too, only, it didn't work with my coloring, too light and yellowy, however, I can see it looking nice on someone fairer and warmer then I am. I didn't like the glitter though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 11:17:00 PM More reviews by jennylynn

I've had a hard time finding WSDL shades that are very flattering to my PPP yellow-toned skin, but this one was a pleasant surprise! A creamy, shimmery yellow in the tube, it leaves my lips with a soft, warm shimmer that doesn't 1) wash me out or 2)make my lips jump off my face. I imagine it would be gorgeous over any number of lipsticks, sheer and shiny without drastically changing the color. I took off a lippie because it doesn't last very long, and will leave your lips glittery even after the gloss has worn off, neither of which are characteristics which really bother me--particularly when I got it at such a great price (coupon + sale!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 1:09:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty cream color gloss but it goes on clear. It has tons of shimmer. I love the WSD because they are so affordable and they really look great on anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 9:01:00 AM More reviews by xxwesishotxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought seven of these before I realized that they burn my lips too bad to even use. The colour looks very pretty on and I would wear it everyday if it didn't hurt. The glitter is subtle, but nice. I wish I could wear this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 12:36:00 AM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

EEEEP! I tried this on a whim and I'm love with it. I think I should start a petition or something to keep it in stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This looks like a sallow pearly yellowish shade in the tube but it looks so much nicer on!! It goes on clear with a wonderful pearl sparkle. It doesn't feel gritty on and it adds a ton of shine to my lips. Huge rave from me!!