July 31, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Dream Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Natitashii

My arms get quite dry and itchy due to mild eczema and this cream is A-mazing! I love love love the smell and i like that its a little bit greasy as it keeps me moisturised for longer. I use it before bed and after the bath/shower and its great. U dont need much so it lasts quite long. I would re-purchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by ceeceedrew

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG for my psoriasis and dishydriotic eczema.

I've had this problem for 20 years. I tried prescription products, which didn't work and left crap on my hands that made me nuts. I tried Gold Bond lotion, which worked well, but this stuff blew that out of the water.

I got a small 1 oz. sample from the Lush store that opened at my local mall. I tried it and by the time I got halfway through that, my peeling hands and fingers were cured! My fingertips were soft and smooth for the first time in 20 years. My nail tech noticed the difference right away. In fact, after I bought a full jar of this, I gave the rest of my sample to her for another client with similar issues, and she's also having amazing results. I find that when I stop using it, my symptoms do come back, but very slowly.

I take the tub and funnel it into squeeze bottles to help dispense it, and to have a stash in my purse. A little drop is all I need so it helps it last longer. Straight from the tub is not very convenient for me.

I recommend it to anyone with itchy flaky skin. You will be amazed. The scent is very faint, which for me is good, because a lot of the stuff from Lush is scented heavily, and not always in a way that I like. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but it lasts a long time, and works amazingly well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is ok. I remember when I had it I just felt like it took up too much room and isnt anywhere as nice as they make it sound so was a bit disappointed! I didnt think it was anything special and it takes up a lot of room.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by drzoidbergrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am almost out of my first tub so I thought it was an appropriate time to post a review on this product!
I love this! I was recommended this by one of the Lush staff when I went in searching for something to heal/sooth my HORRID sunburn during the summer.. I can't recommend this for healing sunburn, because it honestly didn't do anything in that department but it did definitely sooth. I began using this on my legs instead and I fell in love, instantly reassuring myself that I made the right decision in spending money on this product. This is a great lotion. My first thought was that it looked really runny in consistency but when applied to the skin it's so creamy and rubs in like a dream. The smell is not something I was initially thrilled about because I'm into more sweet-yummy smelling lotions, but I soon got really accustomed to the smell of this and now I really love it. To me, it smells predominantly of lavender, tea tree and oatmilk. This is my go-to lotion when I can't be bothered deciding between the lotions in my collection and want something neutral and not overpowering. Overall, I would definitely recommend this, will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Hollywitney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am 21 and have suffered with severe eczema all my life. In my elbow and knee ditches mainly, but since moving last summer, it has spread to my entire back, underarms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. It's at least two weeks to see a doctor here but I needed something immediately. I bought the Lush Dream on a limb, hoping it would work and that I wouldn't have to keep covering myself in steroid creams.
I have to say. This product is perfect. The redness from the eczema had disappeared within an hour, and the itch was gradually going. I do find that the more frequent you apply, the quicker the redness and itching goes. And the best thing is, I wear gradual day tanning products, steroid creams almost bleach the tan from me and leave me with white patches everywhere, even when applying the tanner after a steroid cream. Dream cream just soaks in, instantly, no disruption to tan and smells brilliant. My boyfriend even loves it too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by tabikat929

I don't understand how people can hate this lotion..... but 99% of people can actually LIKE the SMELL of Ro's Argan Body Conditioner!!!
That crap is greasy and smells horrible. My husband gagged when I had him smell it. Not to mention it made my skin feel greasy and gross. Yuck.
Both that and my dream cream came in my lush legends box. I love dream cream!!! It makes me soft and the subtle fragrance fades over time. Very nice!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

I don't get the hype over this product. It's just like any other lotion. I received a trial size to test out while at Lush because I have sensitive skin so I figured this would help improve it, especially after shaving. It didn't do anything for me except leave me greasy and the smell of this is kinda gross :/ Glad I didn't purchase a full size of this stuff. Lush has really great products, but for me this isn't one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Brendaleerudy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this body lotion. It smells great. It looks real thick but soaks in and is not greasy at all. Keeps my dry winter skin soft and smooth. I continue to reorder I wish I had a lush store nearby!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this based on the good reviews and the fact that I am running out of hand cream. My hands are dry and sensitive, the skins comes off around the follicles and is usually red and sore.

I also have inflamed follicles on my legs so I'm hoping to help this condition.

This smells strongly of lavender, so will help me sleep on an evening hopefully. The scent may not be great for daytime but will probably use it just before bed.

The consistency is medium, could have done with it being thicker perhaps. Sinks in easily. So far so good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Between the packaging, price, smell and effectiveness this cream is awful. First of all I feel it is expensive for an ineffective product. It doesn't moisturize at all. I felt like I could have put another layer on shortly after applying the first layer.

Why they put it in a jar is beyond me. Scooping out globs (yes you need globs, because it doesn't do anything!), is just messy.

I'm sorry but I just can't get over the smell.

I cannot recommend.