November 22, 2014 | 2065 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Dream Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Hellany

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, Lush is really hit or miss with me. Love Angels on Bare skin but the conditioner bars make my hair sad. This cream was pretty good, though. It worked well, but for the $ I could get a couple of bottles of coconut oil that would last forever and have about the same effect. Like other reviewers have said, it's a 'maybe'.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This stuff is absolutely amazing. I have very irritable, sensitive skin and even the most gentle of moisturisers make me itchy. I also have mild psoriases on my joints (elbows and knees) which is very easily set off.

The smell is average. It doesn't smell incredible like some lush products but it doesn't smell terrible either. I don't really get the lavender scent that apparently dominates it which is a good thing since I hate lavender!

I don't use it every day as it is expensive ($30 for 245mL) and because I do love trying different products. I mostly keep this in my cupboard to restore calm in case one of the new products I'm trying sets my skin off. I keep backup upon backup of this and will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 6:08:00 AM More reviews by mscourty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love dream cream! I use it before bed as the lavender smell helps me to sleep. The texture is really good, the only downside is the weird jar-type plastic container, as is typical of lush products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish there was a "maybe" rating. I used this on my hands but have not tried it on my body. The scent is typical herbal LUSH with orange, but not as strong as some of the other lotions. I might repurchase in winter. I am not sure about using this scent all over before heading to the office. Maybe evenings or weekends.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by nicolewo

This is the only cream that works on my partner's eczema. He's in love with it and uses it multiple times a day. The only thing he doesn't like is the packaging - the tub is just not portable enough for him to carry it around in his workbag. We're going to look at getting a little tub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by pepp43

So as a multi-dermatitis sufferer (3 types of psoriasis, eczema, hyperkeratitis pilaris), I am always on the lookout for something to help me besides the prescription treatments. Dream Cream is that bright light in the dark tunnel. It reduced my redness and blotchiness by at least 75% the first day. Removed any itchiness as well. 2 days in and my plaques are way less flaky. It is freggin awesome! The dream wash is a good combo for that extra boost ie. winter time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My arms get quite dry and itchy due to mild eczema and this cream is A-mazing! I love love love the smell and i like that its a little bit greasy as it keeps me moisturised for longer. I use it before bed and after the bath/shower and its great. U dont need much so it lasts quite long. I would re-purchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by ceeceedrew

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG for my psoriasis and dishydriotic eczema.

I've had this problem for 20 years. I tried prescription products, which didn't work and left crap on my hands that made me nuts. I tried Gold Bond lotion, which worked well, but this stuff blew that out of the water.

I got a small 1 oz. sample from the Lush store that opened at my local mall. I tried it and by the time I got halfway through that, my peeling hands and fingers were cured! My fingertips were soft and smooth for the first time in 20 years. My nail tech noticed the difference right away. In fact, after I bought a full jar of this, I gave the rest of my sample to her for another client with similar issues, and she's also having amazing results. I find that when I stop using it, my symptoms do come back, but very slowly.

I take the tub and funnel it into squeeze bottles to help dispense it, and to have a stash in my purse. A little drop is all I need so it helps it last longer. Straight from the tub is not very convenient for me.

I recommend it to anyone with itchy flaky skin. You will be amazed. The scent is very faint, which for me is good, because a lot of the stuff from Lush is scented heavily, and not always in a way that I like. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but it lasts a long time, and works amazingly well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is ok. I remember when I had it I just felt like it took up too much room and isnt anywhere as nice as they make it sound so was a bit disappointed! I didnt think it was anything special and it takes up a lot of room.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by drzoidbergrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am almost out of my first tub so I thought it was an appropriate time to post a review on this product!
I love this! I was recommended this by one of the Lush staff when I went in searching for something to heal/sooth my HORRID sunburn during the summer.. I can't recommend this for healing sunburn, because it honestly didn't do anything in that department but it did definitely sooth. I began using this on my legs instead and I fell in love, instantly reassuring myself that I made the right decision in spending money on this product. This is a great lotion. My first thought was that it looked really runny in consistency but when applied to the skin it's so creamy and rubs in like a dream. The smell is not something I was initially thrilled about because I'm into more sweet-yummy smelling lotions, but I soon got really accustomed to the smell of this and now I really love it. To me, it smells predominantly of lavender, tea tree and oatmilk. This is my go-to lotion when I can't be bothered deciding between the lotions in my collection and want something neutral and not overpowering. Overall, I would definitely recommend this, will be repurchasing!