Jordana Color XTend Eyeliner in Luna Lavender

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/23/2012 8:12:00 AM

I bought this for $1, and it is a gorgeous color but the issue is that you have to do so many layers to even get it to show up!! I won't be getting this again.

on 7/6/2009 5:06:00 PM

fantastic liner for only a buck!

I bought this eyeliner as well as the same product in ‘Spring Green’ after reading the good reviews here in MUA and have to say I am really happy with the product. For such a cheap price (under $5 Australian) the colour is really nice and the product staying power is awesome. The pencil is soft and creamy and therefore doesn’t tug on your skin and I find the lavender colour is a really great look in combination with my green eyes.

on 12/21/2006 7:51:00 AM

I'm not sure if the last poster's statement that this product has been d/c'd is accurate because I bought this 4 days ago. It was the only Color XTend left in Luna Lavender, but there were many other neutrals from this line to choose from. I will keep my eyes open at this and other stores to see if I can find it anywhere, as it is rapidly becoming my favorite eyeliner. Me: PPP, Greenish-gold hazel eyes, cool skin undertones. I recently saw the Jordana display (I've sailed past it so many times) in the dollar store and I immediately wondered, "How good could it be? It's at the dollar store!" BUT..my second thought was to come back and check on MUA to see if I had any experience with these products. Since the reviews were generally positive I decided it was definitely worth investigating and picked up some e/s and e/l on my next visit. This review is for Color XTend eyeliner in Luna Lavender, which seems to be a much-beloved shade. It is a soft, creamy eye pencil that goes on very easily but doesn't smudge or transfer. It lasts all day on me. The lavender is a pretty pearly color that has a subtle shimmer. The shade brings out the green in my eyes and really opens them up and makes them pop. I LOVE this! I will definitely hunt down more of these pencils anywhere I can...I can't believe they're only a dollar! :)

on 4/9/2006 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am so sorry to say that color xtend by Jordana has been discontinued as of 1/2006! :-(

on 10/31/2005 11:51:00 AM

"Luna Lavender" is a lovely light violet with blue undertones and a slight pearly sheen--so pretty on dark brown eyes. Like the other Color Xtend liners, it is quite pigmented and creamy so that it just glides on easily with one stroke. It is waterproof and has good staying power throughout a normal day (no gunk, little to no fading, no smearing at all) but can be easily smudged/blended shortly after application. This is a pencil, which I prefer. Price is an unbelievable buck-something. These are super high-quality eyeliners and a must-try, IMO, given the price. I just wish there were more colors!

Luna Lavender is a gorgeous shimmery medium purple-blue toned lavender. It's super pretty, and one of my most lovely eyeliner hues. My fave look with this is a light shimmery lilac on the lids w/ Luna Lavender smudged or lined on the upper lashline & along the bottom lashline (right below the inner rim) right about to the middle of my eye, then blend. It looks AMAZING and really brightens up my eyes & brings out the green in my hazel eyes! If I'm wearing purplish shadows, I always use this to smudge along my bottom lashline to bring the look together. Lasts all day w/ no smudging, tugging, & running. And, wonderfully, this costs about $2.50!!!! Looooooooveeeee!

on 4/6/2003 2:24:00 PM

When I saw this at the store, I thought it as very close to MAC's Ola Viola. It is similar, but not quite a match. Ola Viola is more of a light bright lavender or violet whereas Luna Lavender is more of a grayed light lavender with a tad of shimmer. Still quite pretty, and these are waterproof with excellent staying power!