September 16, 2014 | 1811 users online

Pressed Powders - Baby Pink - Face Powder in Translucent

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 3:52:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Irresistably cute! I bought this one for my cousin and I bought the Natural Beige one for myself just because it was such a friggin' cute little pink compact! I'm hooked on Baby Pink!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 4:10:00 PM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

Another great baby pink product! This is similar to MAC's Blot powder, only better. It's truly translucent too. Comes in a pretty small (but portable!) pink compact with a puff. I LOVE this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While I love the "cute" factor of many cosmetics, Eyeko Fat Balm for example, I am a firm believer that pressed powder packaging should aspire to more elegant standards. And so lies my problem with the Baby Pink pressed powder. It's a wonderful product quality wise, but, the tiny, cheap looking plastic case is just far too immature (albeit adorable) for me to love the powder overall. I wish I'd had this when I was stuck with crappy Maybeline Shine Free powders back in the 7th grade, it would have been perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 4:13:00 AM More reviews by akane

This powder is similar to MAC blot powder except the size and price. It comes in small cute pink compact with white puff and unscented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2003 3:01:00 PM More reviews by SassE142

This is so similar to MAC's blot powder. It frees my face of shine for a long time. The compact as with all BP products is really cute. I do have to admitt the compact is small, its not the average size of your usual powder. I have this in both the transparent (for winter) and Natural beige for my darker summer days. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 6:09:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

Baby Pink just recently came out with Face Powders. I got the one that is translucent (I believe they have one that is tinted and might be suitable for LLLs or MMMs...not quite sure). Anyhow, this powder seems pretty similar to MAC Blot powder to me, but doesn't look or feel as chalky on me. It comes in a cute pink compact with a mirror and a puff. There is no scent at all and lasts for a fairly long time on me.