Baby Pink Face Powder in Translucent

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/5/2006 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Irresistably cute! I bought this one for my cousin and I bought the Natural Beige one for myself just because it was such a friggin' cute little pink compact! I'm hooked on Baby Pink!

Another great baby pink product! This is similar to MAC's Blot powder, only better. It's truly translucent too. Comes in a pretty small (but portable!) pink compact with a puff. I LOVE this!

on 3/12/2004 9:44:00 AM

While I love the "cute" factor of many cosmetics, Eyeko Fat Balm for example, I am a firm believer that pressed powder packaging should aspire to more elegant standards. And so lies my problem with the Baby Pink pressed powder. It's a wonderful product quality wise, but, the tiny, cheap looking plastic case is just far too immature (albeit adorable) for me to love the powder overall. I wish I'd had this when I was stuck with crappy Maybeline Shine Free powders back in the 7th grade, it would have been perfect!

on 10/3/2003 4:13:00 AM

This powder is similar to MAC blot powder except the size and price. It comes in small cute pink compact with white puff and unscented.

on 8/27/2003 3:01:00 PM

This is so similar to MAC's blot powder. It frees my face of shine for a long time. The compact as with all BP products is really cute. I do have to admitt the compact is small, its not the average size of your usual powder. I have this in both the transparent (for winter) and Natural beige for my darker summer days. Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/6/2003 6:09:00 AM

Baby Pink just recently came out with Face Powders. I got the one that is translucent (I believe they have one that is tinted and might be suitable for LLLs or MMMs...not quite sure). Anyhow, this powder seems pretty similar to MAC Blot powder to me, but doesn't look or feel as chalky on me. It comes in a cute pink compact with a mirror and a puff. There is no scent at all and lasts for a fairly long time on me.