Agnes B. Radiant Complexion Booster

4.3

on 11/3/2004 3:44:00 PM

I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS PRODUCT. IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I'LL BUY IT AGAIN, UNLESS I GET IT FOR 1/2 PRICE OR FREE WITH PURCHASE OF SOMETHING ELSE. I FOUND I COULD PUT THIS ON AND NOT USE FOUNDATION AT ALL, WHICH IS NOT MY USUAL M.O. IT DID MAKE ME SEEM A LITTLE PALER AND I DIDN'T THINK MY COMPLEXION LOOKED RADIANT PER SE. HOWEVER, IT DID LOOK MATTE AND MORE UNIFORM AND ESSENTIALLY CREATED A BLANK CANVAS TO LEAVE AS IS OR TO BUILD UPON BY ATHE ADDITION OF BLUSH, FOUNDATION, EYE MAKE-UP, ETC.

on 8/27/2004 8:20:00 PM

give my face a nice subtle shimmer, easy to blend, nice

on 4/27/2004 10:04:00 PM

Subtle, no makeup makeup. Looks like other people are finding out about my little secret! :0
I love this stuff, especially when there is a sale! The scent is a bit strong, but this can't be beat if you want to look "finished" but not made up. I have medium yellowish skin. I am not sure if this would work with darker skin or not. I know a lot of the other tinted moisturizers products come in various shades, so why not this?

on 4/27/2004 5:25:00 PM

It not only boost your complexion, but it aslo even out your skin tone which is better than Cover Girl Smoother Tinted Moisturize, Neutrogena Tinted SPF, and Agnes Illuminating Mauve.
It comes in a small bottle. The color is brown and its texture is like a foundation. However, don't get the scare by the color and texture. When I applied, it blended in with my complexion. A pump is enough for my whole face. Just like advertised, its give you a matte look as though you have makeup on. But it's feel very light on the face.

on 12/11/2003 7:20:00 PM

this product was awesome. i just started using it and it does wonders on my pale skin in the winter. it really boosts up my complexion and makes me look more alive. i am definitely going to buy it again

on 8/22/2003 9:22:00 AM

This is an interesting product. It is fairly light, so I find it hard to beleive that it would work on "any" skin tone, but whatever. I am olive and it was fine on me. This really is a sheer tinted moisturizer with mattifying qualities. It nicely smooths out skin tone and, once smoothed on the skin, has a non-smooth texture that keeps in matte and in place. This is a nice alternative to bare skin for those of us that do not use foundation.

on 4/6/2003 12:47:00 AM

Well, after trying and hating the apricot complexion enhancer, I was quite skeptical that this would work. But I really wanted to believe the claim that it would work for any skin tone and type; plus I could get it for free with a special offer, so I said why not, and bought it. Amazingly, the stuff actually works. My skin looks great, well rested, and it does minimize a lot of the bumps on my face; the product also imparts a matte finish, even more so when I wear it without moisturizer underneath. I still find I need a concealer for a few zits, but overall this does what it claims. I took off one lippy for the price, and because the product feels kind of oily when I put it on (I don't notice any oiliness after I blend it into my face) and because it's scented. I'm still not completely sure if I'd repurchase this product, but I'm definetly leaning in that direction.