August 29, 2014 | 1848 users online

Lips - Hard Candy - Lip Quad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have Metro. It is a combo of 2 purple and 2 pink glosses. Sheer but pigmented glosses. Makes easy to custom blend a color. The gloss is nice thick, but smooth, texture. Not sticky. Last quite a while. Has a wet-like shine. Comes in the cutest silver metal compact. With an awesome, tiny but gets the job done well, lip brush. I purchased from Marshalls for $5. Would repurchase. My search for sheer eggplant/plum gloss is over.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2004 5:54:00 PM More reviews by chiarascura

I have this in Pulse and Metro. Metro is a mix of purples, which are somewhat frosty and kind of unnatural-looking, so I don't use it very often, and doubt I will rebuy. Pulse, however, I have already rebought (because I am constantly in fear of UD discontinuing it). It's an excellent mix of one super-pale pink, one neutral, juicy pink, a muted grape color and a lovely rose brown color, all with a very smooth texture and glossy finish. The packaging is just an added bonus - I find myself mixing colors quite a lot, like putting on the neutral pink and dabbing the pale pink in the center of my lips, then lightly lining with the rose brown, etc., etc. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2003 4:44:00 AM More reviews by crimqueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have Luscious, which is the pinks palette. The lipsticks are gorgeous complementary colors, and very pigmented and long lasting. Much better value than the Stila Pocket Palettes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2002 3:58:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE my Digital Lip Quad! Has such a great variety of brown tone glosses that look good, feel good, and last! I do think that they are a little on the expensive side but the quad lasts a long time and to me, this one is well worth it!