October 24, 2014 | 1007 users online

Conditioner - Sexy Hair Concepts - healthy sexy hair soy milk conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very good basic conditioner, which I bought along with the Healthy Sexy Hair soy milk shampoo. Neither product has parabens or sulfates, which is something I like my haircare to be without, if possible. I have recently undergone an overall lightening of my hair, with heavy highlights, and once a week, I use a brightening shampoo to bring them out. This is a very drying shampoo, even on my oily hair, so I need to use conditioner afterward, and this fits the bill very well. It is light in texture, rinses clean without taking all day, and leaves my hair combable, with far less static than if I hadn't used it. The rest of the week, I don't really need a conditioner, as its counterpart shampoo is moisturizing enough, so this will probably last me quite a while. I got it as part of a multiple purchase deal, so I don't remember the individual price, but I don't think it was very expensive. I will most likely repurchase when this runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This product was HORRIBLE

I washed my hair how I normally do and used this conditioner, and it made my hair feel like a broom..and all tangled.. I immediatly rinsed it off and reshampooed my hair and used my deep conditioner..
i returned it the next day
SERIOUSLY SAVE YOUR $$ and go for something else

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I did not like this conditioner. I don't like the runny texture and it didn't moisturize my hair as much as I would like. Didn't care for the smell. It was also expensive in the end I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by koeung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As some background, I had a really horrific botched professional ombre job. I went back to get it fixed and they botched it again it remained an damaged and dry orange gold color... so I let my hair rest for 4 weeks and used my drugstore brands during that time. My hair remained brassy and super dry, damaged and brittle to the max and i kept it in a bun. the health of my hair did not bounce back at all. Finally, I got my hair re-done somewhere else and the ombre came out beautifully in color but the texture was still really really damaged to the point i could hardly comb through it. my stylist recommended i get a leave in conditioner and sulfate free shampoo/conditioner. I bought the sexy healthy line during ulta's buy2get1 free of the sexy hair line and $3.50 off your purchase, so at a fair price. At first, after a week of use I didn't see any difference. But after four weeks now to date, my hair is significantly healthier, softer, and improved. A tiny bit of conditioner goes a long way and I don't miss the creamy feeling of regular conditioners anymore. This rinses very clean and I really think this saved my hair. So I think if you're patient you'll love this conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine hair and I'm letting the color grow out. I have about 6 inches of new growth and the rest is dry and damaged...which is why I'm letting it grow out. I was looking for a new conditioner since my beloved pureology is out of my budget right now. This conditioner is a SUPER LIGHT conditioner. I can't stress that enough. I applied it to my ends after I washed with the matching shampoo and it felt like there was nothing on my hair. I applied more and let it sit on my ends for a couple minutes. Then I worked it up my hair to my roots and rinsed. My hair took a little longer then normal to comb through...it was more knotted then usual. After blow drying, the new hair growth looked amazing! Felt soft and looked shiny. But the hair that still has color looked dry and brittle. This is deffinatly not a conditioner that gives alot of moisture. If you have normal or virgin hair then I think this will work well as a summer time conditioner. Don't think it'll be enough moisture for winter months though. This conditioner is one step up from drug store brands but don't think it salon quality. The smell is amazing though...coconut and cocoa...but sadly doesn't last. I will repurchase because it's sulfate free.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I was looking for a new conditioner because the pureology hydrate that I have been using(my favorite) is too expensive for me to afford anymore. I got this conditioner which was recommended to me by my friend who works at the salon by my house. I tried it for the first time last night and I actually love it!! It's just as good if not better than the pureology hydrate and it's half the price! My hair was so easy to brush out when I got out of the shower! No tangles! And that is very rare for my hair especially because it's soooooo long!! This is possibly my new HG conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

The conditioner is watery and runny which means that you have to use A LOT. It also dried out the roots of my hair and made it harder to straighten. It also smells awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by OhRandi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe all the bad reviews, this is one conditioner that is ALWAYS in my rotation. I like the way it smells, and my hair is so soft after using it. It's one of my personal favorites I've ever used. I keep coming back to it. I have extremely long, thick, and healthy hair. This makes my hair manageable while not weighing it down too much (a huge problem when your hair is as long and heavy as mine). I've even gotten a few friends hooked on it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by sealpup333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this at Ross so I decided to try it out cause it was cheap (13$) but it totally dried out my hair! And it made a lot of hair fall out! The only thing I like is the smell..

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by curlyjo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the one conditioner I always have in the shower. This combined with the shampoo and the leave in conditioning spray are my HG products and I have long, 3A, curly, frizzy, hideous hair. There is something about this combination - followed with the joico icewhip/joiwhip mousse that makes my hair beautiful. The whole thing loosens the curl, makes my hair shiny and kills the frizz. I honestly don't like the smell of the conditioner too much and it's very thin so I use a lot of it but it works. I stray all the time because I'm trying to find a less expensive combination but I always go back to this whole thing - this line and the mousse. Every other product I use either tightens the curl which I hate, or doesn't condition well enough and in the process of trying to save money, I end up spending too much on a bunch of stuff I never use - this is it for me...love this stuff.