September 22, 2014 | 2150 users online

Shampoo - Sexy Hair Concepts - healthy sexy hair soy milk shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by haleymsmith

I was pretty skeptical about this shampoo and conditioner because the texture was so different than anything that I normally use. This product does not have a lathery feel. Anyway, I think that I really like how it makes my hair look. It makes it look full - I have medium-thick hair and it's wavy, it also did not weigh down my hair, and when my hair air dried, it looked a little dry, however, the second day it looked better.

The only problem with this product is that it irritates my scalp! I have sensitive skin as it is, so this was uncomfortable, and itched until I took my next shower two days after. Also, the night of showering in this product, I noticed little red bumps in small patches on different parts of my body that had developed... I was super conscious, and I am not sure if all the bumps came from shampoo and conditioner itself, but I better not take anything for granted. As I am not alone, I talked to a lady at Beauty Brands who tried it as well, and she said it broke her out into hives.... Hope that helps!!

Otherwise the irritation, I love the combo! Debating whether or not I will take it back.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Best shampoo for dry hair, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My all-time favorite shampoo, ever! I have tried so many expensive shampoos, and I am talking expensive as in over 20 dollars (including pureology)! This shampoo is better than all of them, and it runs for about $14, which is still a bit pricey, but not as much as others.
My hair: has had a few perms, colored 5 times, and straightened very often. I blow dry it sometimes, too. It has not been chemically treated in 6 months. My hair is wavy, and past shoulder length. I must say this shampoo moisturizes my hair, cleanses it very well, and does not weigh my hair down or take my volume out like many other shampoo and conditioner systems do. This stuff just makes my hair look amazing, and my hair is VERY easy to manage and style after using this! My ends also aren't as dried out. Hair is easy to brush after the shower, and smooth, with no frizz. I LOVE this stuff

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

I am sadly disappointed. I feel like it was ok quality, but my hair stayed dry and dead. The shampoo didn't go on nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

UPDATE: I bumped this up a couple lippies. This shampoo is one of my top favorites! It makes my hair silky with no buildup! Cleanses really well too but does not strip hair. Will for sure buy again!
I have fine hair and letting color grow out. I have about 6 inches of new growth and the rest is dry and damaged. I was looking for a new sulfate free shampoo since my beloved Pureology is out of my budget range right now. I got this shampoo for free (thank you JCP rewards) and tried it this morning. It had a decent amount of lather for being sulfate free and cleansed my hair really well. I don't think over drying will be an issue but will update if anything changes. I would rate this one step above drug store brand shampoo. Don't think it salon quality though. The smell is OK...kind of coconut and a little cocoa but smells kind of cheap too. I would repurchase only because it's sulfate free.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by OhRandi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe all the bad reviews, this is one shampoo that is ALWAYS in my rotation. I like the way it smells, and my hair is so soft after using it. It's one of my personal favorites I've ever used. I keep coming back to it. I have extremely long, thick, and healthy hair. This makes my hair manageable while not weighing it down too much (a huge problem when your hair is as long and heavy as mine). I've even gotten a few friends hooked on it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I'm kind of obsessed with wanting to try every silicone-free, Sodium Laureth Sulfate-containing shampoo on the market. This one was no exception. Unfortunately, this one also happens to be terrible. I gave this shampoo a fair chance, but each time I used the darn thing it dried out my hair like no other and left it literally feeling like cardboard (huh?!). Do not like.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by FaShIoNeD101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was not impressed at all with this product! I have medium to course hair and this shampoo just made my hair frizzy and made it look more unhealthy! And the smell does not last either so there is nothing positive I can say about this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently went back to my natural hair color and have discontinued coloring my hair. So, I thought I would try a new shampoo/conditioner combo to help my hair restore it's strength. My hair is long (middle of my back) and naturally curly/frizzy/unmanageable. This shampoo smells OKAY, not crazy about it, but it doesnt last so thats fine. I love the way it lathers, it is creamy but does the job. I like it alright, although the conditioner is a different story. I will be using it in conjunction with another shampoo/conditioner combo (switching back and forth) for awhile. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by inkonapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My scalp does not like this shampoo at all. It is a bummer, because it has a nice consistency and fragrance. If you have a picky scalp like mine, you may want to avoid this one.