Nuxe Phytochoc emulsion

on 12/20/2005 9:50:00 PM

This is my current favorite moisturizer. It leaves my skin radiant and plump and young. I haven't had any breakouts from it. I used to use korres sugar crystal cream, but now I prefer this. It comes in a sensible pump bottle. My only minor complaint is that it doesn't smell that nice, but since it works so well I don't care about the smell.

on 2/6/2004 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use almost all the Nuxe products and received an emulsion sample it lasted me about a week and I used it as night cream, well it is fantastic once I'm finished with my La Mer I will use this instead as a night cream. It left my skin glowing, smooth and soooo soft. I did not break out and I'm prone to breakouts. I love this cream and I adore the whole Nuxe line.

on 4/5/2003 5:38:00 AM

The Phytochoc line has 3 products - serum, emulsion (for normal & combo skin) and creme (drier skins). The emulsion is simply great! I've been using it for 2 weeks now and I love the texture of it, the way I feel hydrated but not greasy. It's an anti-ageing product and can be used from age 25-30. It's preventive and lifting care, and so far I've noticed that my skin looks smoother and has a glow to it. Hasn't caused any breakouts or irritation (which I experienced with the serum). I think combo-sensitive skins will love it!

Popular Face Skincare Products