September 1, 2014 | 1040 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These babies is just so luxurary by the smell <3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my second or third tub of this product and I must say, this is an outstanding body butter. I discovered body shop's body butters about three years ago. Cocoa butter was not one that caught my attention in stores, but I eventually tried it for variety's sake. The key to success with this body butter has been my application method. I do not scoop product, rather I swipe my fingers across the top of the product, picking up about a half a tablespoon of product, and then I rub my hands together to warm up the cocoa butter and spread it around the palms of my hands for easy, even application. ---------------------------------------------- I tend to apply this at night after showering, which gives me soft, itch free skin until I take my next shower, but I have applied after a morning shower before I get dressed for the day and it works well for that too. If I do not moisturize my skin (in the fall, winter, or early spring) after showering, I get red, painful, inflamed patches of skin on my legs, usually my inner knees and thighs. This product heals that overnight. I also has a tendency to get what I suspect is kp on my arms (I was never diagnosed, so I don't want to say for sure that's what it is), and this product helps with my bumps as well. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- The scent of the cocoa butter formula is very light. Much lighter than the shea butter, so if you're debating between the two, stronger fragrance desired go with shea butter, lighter fragrance preferred go with cocoa butter. I must add I think I prefer the formulation with cocoa butter over shea butter. The cocoa butter warms up more easily (poor grammar??) than shea butter and has more of a smooth texture over the very, very slight grainy texture of the shea butter. -----------------------------------------------------------I just found out, by using the qr codes on the back of the product that the mango body butter uses cocoa butter as it's moisturizing ingredient, so if you like the mango (which is amazing and smells like juicy awesomeness) you'll probably like the cocoa butter and vice versa. -----------------------------------------------------------Finally, I wanted to add that I appreciate the body shop's fair trade program. They give a lot of details about it, which shows me that they are being clear and transparent, so it's more likely that it's a good program (transparency and details are huge when trying to determine a charity's legitimacy). I know some disagree with the body shop's cruelty free status as they are owned by l'oreal, but that's not one of my requirements. I have repurchased the cocoa body butter and I will continue to do so for the excellent results, fair price (when on sale), and their fair trade programs.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by laurenoquinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely stuff here! A little goes a long way. I received this as a gift but will be buying the next round. The Moringa smells floral but not cloying... Almost like an exotic gardenia. Perfect for slathering on dry feet and layering with socks. I'm a fan! Tons of delicious scents to choose from too. Check tjmaxx for a major discount or Ulta shops when you have a coupon.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I now have 6 body butters from The Body Shop, and sadly this is probably the only one I'd actually repurchase. The scent, while it's not something I generally go for, is light enough to not give me a headache, and doesn't smell bad. The formula is great too. It's not greasy and takes a bit of time to soak in, but man does it leave my skin feeling amazing. My hands dry up like crazy during the colder months, and this is the only thing that keeps my skin hydrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this body butter, it has a nice smell and outdoes moisturize. I bought it for stretch marks and it has helped a bit. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by toxickitten94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on a sale at Ulta and fell in love. I love the smell of cocoa butter in general, but out of all the cocoa butter lotions I've used this one smells the best! It is just the right consistency, not greasy or heavy or too runny. I love that it comes in a tub rather than a bottle or squeeze tube, so you can use every little bit of it. It costs a little more than what I was used to paying for body moisturizer but to me it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love the smell and i love how a bit greasy it makes me feel. i use it during the night since its a bit greasy after a shower! feels really good.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The only thing I don't like about this product is that it smells so good it makes me want to eat myself.

update: I still love the smell but it's not as moisturizing as i need. When i apply it to my body after a shower, next morning my skin feels the same as it does without moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this for the winter. The smell can be strong at first but I think I've gotten use to it so I really like it. I have been using this for 3+ years and my skins always soo soft. It is a little pricey but Body Shop is always having promos so I can usually get it for about $10 and it lasts for 4 months, so its totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked it. I have extremely dry skin in the winter, and I'm finding it doesn't stop the itch quite as well as the Bath and Body Works butters. But I could definitely see myself using this regularly in warmer weather, when I still need a lot of moisture (I have to use creams or butters, lotions do nothing for me anymore) but maybe just a touch less than what I need now. I apply it at nighttime. The smell is interesting but nothing too off-putting. :)