December 18, 2014 | 975 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Lipgloss in 35mm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sooooo preetttyyy. Honestly, I see this and I get mesmerized by the little sparkles. Okay, so I've actually had this lipgloss for a few years [I KNOW, I know, so bad, etc] because one day I was browing the Smashbox glosses in Sephora, and being a film student at the time, could NOT pass up the one named '35mm.' Besides, it was such a pretty color, and in that day I was ALL about bronze. Bronze everything! Not that I had much makeup, so my 'bronze everything' consisted of a bronze lipstick and ...this. Something about the color always made me feel made up and formal and pretty for the only formal thing I attended - weddings. Now when I look at it though, it's a bit dark for my skintone [MUFE HD 120] so although it still looks quite formal and nice and although it isn't actually dark, sometimes I feel like I should still give youth softer or brighter colors.

That aside, this lip gloss is SO gorgeous. I haven't used it in so long, I always contemplated just chucking it [out of my obsessive need to keep things minimal] but thankfully never did, because putting it on on a whim tonight, [a whim involving being bored and putting on full makeup complete with heavy smoky eyes, and doing my hair ...with nowhere to go but bed. Alone.] topped with clear gloss - I am in love again! I never looked closely, but now when I do, I see the gorgeous sparkles. Paired with the clear gloss, it looks super shiny and luscious and smooths out the lips beautifully. Lip color was always the 'final touch' [well, before perfume] to make me feel 'done up.' This is the reason why :) This gloss makes you feel PURTY.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous bronzy rose with shimmer. I'm wearing it now without makeup and loving the way it makes me look made up. It's a great color, and like other reviewers I almost passed it up. But, I swatched this on my hand, and thought hmmmm, how pretty is that! The consistency is excellent and not very sticky. Apply lightly until you get the right amount that you want. The color really pops, and is almost a touch metallic but is not too bright. A great product; worth the splurge.
Their lipsticks, although nice in color, are totally not worth buying because they don't last literally more than 30 minutes, but this gloss has restored my faith in Smashbox. I may have found something that I will actually repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorites in this line! It is reminds me of autumn. It is a red bronzey shade that is shiny. Pigmented so goes on nicely with good color payoff. I have this in a medium tube .16 oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by SageWisdom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A wonderful neutral pinky brown....I absolutely love this color!! I think this is a beautiful neutral on Olive, Dark or Deep complexions. Lipgloss consistency is just right..not goopy or messy at all. This is definitely in my Top 5's for lipglosses across the board.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

i've purchased this quite a few times. i love it. i always use it when i have a smoky eye and want a natural but not too natural lip color. or if i'm not wearing much makeup but just want to give my lips a little bit of color.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2008 6:28:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

Looks lovely in the tube, but just doesn't work for me. I'm NC30-ish and this really should work, but maybe my lips are just too pigmented and this totally wash me out... :( Nice texture as all have said and lasts pretty well. Of course nothing else matters if it simply looks bad on me! Will try some of the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty bronzy nude shade that make my lips look luscious!! i love the color of this!! especially pared with my spice lipliner!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm on my sixth tube. This is a luscious pink brown-and rather opaque. Think NARS Pigalle or MAC Sequin.Perfect texture,nice luster. MY HG of the gloss world.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Clare_3108

This is one of the first Smashbox lipglosses I tried and still love it! Its a beautiful suede brown, not too pale and not too dark in fact just right! I tend to lean towards this one more in Autumn, and the consistency is just perfect, its not sticky like some and for a gloss has some pretty good lasting power. Wish this one was more easily available in the UK.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 10:30:00 AM More reviews by illuminate1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this product free in a kit at Nordstrom's for purchasing 3 other items (brow tech and 2 brushes). I was unimpressed upon looking at it in the tube. On me, however, it is doing good things. It has a sort of metallic finish that gives it depth on the lip. Not too frosty by any means. On my lips it softens to a bronze that compliments my natural lip color. It really is a neutral, original color. I would say that if I run out of this I would purchase again and I usually never remember to pick up the same gloss 2wice.