Lancome Soliel Ultra SPF 40 Ultra protection eye creme with pure vitamin E

3.4

on 3/28/2005 1:01:00 AM

This is terrible. It is a brown liquid, totally runny and goes everywhere. I thought it was a good idea to buy because of the SPF, but after using it for two days straight, I threw it in the garbage because my eye area burned so badly. Felt like it burned several layers of my skin off and I couldn't even wear makeup for a week until my eyes healed. Would never use it again!

on 3/12/2004 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the worst eye cream I've ever used. I was looking for an eye cream with at least SPF 15 and this one seemed to be a good option. This is not an eye cream- it's a eye liquid. It was watery and runny. A total waste of money!

on 11/26/2003 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok, didn't think this was the best, but it's the only eye sunscreen out there with a high spf. With the texture being runny and the packaging not being all that great, the stuff leaked out a lot. I'm pretty frustrated with the waste since it's not that cheap. Hoping they would change it. However I did buy this when it first came out several years ago, and the packaging may have changed- need to check up on that. As for the application, it accumulates in the fine lines I have (with that tinted color, which doesn't quite match my skin tone) and I usually have to take it off.

on 9/25/2003 7:22:00 PM

white cast for photos is greatly increased w/this product but then again tis common w/many spf products and photos. careful about that. the product is a little thick so if you cannot stand the clausterphobif feeling this is not for you. not a moisturizer but in humid weather it tends to feel greasy. it has a great container though and is easy to sqz out and is not messy at all. great spf protection so keep the lines away. depends, for dry skinned people this is probably great. for me, comfo skin, a little heavy feeling

on 9/11/2003 12:03:00 PM

I got this on ebay and really love how easy it is to just dab on. The silky texture allows it to just be lightly smoothed on WITHOUT any rough pulling or tugging. I hate those concealer sticks because I think the eye area is best without any rubbing to blend the concealer in. I got this for the sensitive skin formula SPF 40. I have ultra sensitive eyes and skin so this was a great product to come across! I'm Asian with yellow, maybe even olive undertones and medium complexion. I found the tint to be very sheer, neutral and subtle. The color worked wonderfully and even if I look closely, I can not tell that I'm wearing it. I'm 25 but it's never too early to start taking care of your skin!

on 5/12/2003 4:48:00 AM

Finally an eye SPF that provides SPF 40 protection. I couldn't wait to pick it up at the Lancome counter after seeing this product on their official website. I am really happy with it, especially the fact that it's a formula for sensitive skin, plus it is water-resistant. The texture feels like a liquid foundation, and is tinted with golden flesh color, which does very well on evening out the skin tone around the eye area. I think this is a must-have for everybody!

on 5/2/2003 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am enthralled with this product which has a slight tint and is SPF 40!!! (Makes me feel secure now that my 33 year old eyes are starting to show some age), ha ha. I had to knock off one lipstick though for the thin consistency of the product--it has a tendency to leak so will not be easy for me to bring on my beach vacation. However I purchased this on Ebay so I sometimes wonder about the quality. If anyone else would like to comment on the consistency of the product I'd be very interested to hear others' feedback on it.

on 4/4/2003 6:49:00 PM

This stuff is one of the silent "sleeper" products. It is not like the first time I used it, that my eyes were transformed but the greatness is in what it doesn't do. It does not cause milia, it does need keep my undereye unprotected from a SPF, does not irritate my eyes or contacts. What it does do is protect my under eye area with SPF 40, provide a slight color that this is what I use for my under eye concealer. I will always be using this as long as Lancome makes it. It is one of my Holy Grail products for sure.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)