Calgon Hawaiian Ginger

Price: $

on 3/29/2015 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

smells just like cantaloupes. love it!!

on 3/15/2015 11:44:00 PM

This smells so yummy!!!! supposedly this was one of the late Brittany Murphy's favorite scents. I can see why: It smells SO good.

I will repurchase once I run out.

on 8/2/2014 4:27:00 PM

This was what I smelled like at 15. I love this scent, every time I put it on I feel young. Not many things can do that.

It's smells sweet and delicious. It last like an hour but for that hour....yum.

I actually use this as my own personal room air fresher. It's fruity and tropical and inoffensive.

on 8/15/2013 9:25:00 PM

I have been buying this body spray for 17 years now and couldn't be luckier that this scent has never been discontinued. The smell is so pleasant, beautiful, yummy and attractive and I always get compliments wearing it as people say oooooh, you smell so good. Since its a body spray and not a perfume, the scent doesn't last forever but doesnt fade too soon. I get headaches from certain perfumes so this has been just perfect. Give it a try, I guarantee youll love it and the compliments will start flowing in!!! Take me away Calgon!

on 8/12/2013 10:05:00 PM

I have grown tired of paying high prices for scents that do not last any longer than body sprays. I had never smelled a Calgon scent until recently and I am very impressed with the fragrance AND lasting power of this body mist. It lasts for a decent amt of time and if I have to respray, I do not mind at this price point. I bought the mist and lotion in this scent and I am really loving it. Try layering with a vanilla body spray...I think it is heavenly. I will purchase this again.

on 7/8/2013 5:21:00 PM

For the price it's nice to buy. It reminds me of a Summer. It's a sexy scent, little artificial smelling...Something a Dead or Alive character from DOA Beach Volley Ball would wear.
EDIT: Meh, there's better stuff out there

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Take me away! Love this scent for summer time. Cool and refreshing. Inexpensive. I love the plastic spray packaging- great for traveling and throwing it in your bag wherever you go.

on 1/23/2013 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

As another reviewer has noted, this scent makes me feel happy and alive when I spray it or smell it. It's hard to describe, but it is very tropical and sweet smelling and reminds me of summer and a date at the beach. My friend in high school used to wear this body spray and it always smelled so lovely. Unlike Calgon's Marshmallow body spray, I don't feel too old to wear this and would totally rock this scent in the summer!

on 10/25/2012 12:11:00 AM

I always loved this body spray! The whole line was inexpensive & had enough stuff to layer to keep the scent going. Such a pretty, slightly fruity floral. I always layered it with Avon's Rare Gold for the perfect combo with some depth :)

on 7/21/2012 6:33:00 AM

I have used this spray for about 12 years (off and on.) I like the sweetness, and I have found that it really works with my body chemistry. It literally lasts all day! The scent is sweet and fruity, not a traditional floral. You can't beat the price - I always buy the gift sets after the holidays. One point off on packaging, since I've had a few of these bottles leak in my suitcase while traveling. I will continue to rebuy as long as they keep making it!

Popular Fragrances