July 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Fragrances - Calgon - Hawaiian Ginger

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I have been buying this body spray for 17 years now and couldn't be luckier that this scent has never been discontinued. The smell is so pleasant, beautiful, yummy and attractive and I always get compliments wearing it as people say oooooh, you smell so good. Since its a body spray and not a perfume, the scent doesn't last forever but doesnt fade too soon. I get headaches from certain perfumes so this has been just perfect. Give it a try, I guarantee youll love it and the compliments will start flowing in!!! Take me away Calgon!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by psskclayton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have grown tired of paying high prices for scents that do not last any longer than body sprays. I had never smelled a Calgon scent until recently and I am very impressed with the fragrance AND lasting power of this body mist. It lasts for a decent amt of time and if I have to respray, I do not mind at this price point. I bought the mist and lotion in this scent and I am really loving it. Try layering with a vanilla body spray...I think it is heavenly. I will purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

For the price it's nice to buy. It reminds me of a Summer. It's a sexy scent, little artificial smelling...Something a Dead or Alive character from DOA Beach Volley Ball would wear.
EDIT: Meh, there's better stuff out there

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Take me away! Love this scent for summer time. Cool and refreshing. Inexpensive. I love the plastic spray packaging- great for traveling and throwing it in your bag wherever you go.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As another reviewer has noted, this scent makes me feel happy and alive when I spray it or smell it. It's hard to describe, but it is very tropical and sweet smelling and reminds me of summer and a date at the beach. My friend in high school used to wear this body spray and it always smelled so lovely. Unlike Calgon's Marshmallow body spray, I don't feel too old to wear this and would totally rock this scent in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by BeccahH

I always loved this body spray! The whole line was inexpensive & had enough stuff to layer to keep the scent going. Such a pretty, slightly fruity floral. I always layered it with Avon's Rare Gold for the perfect combo with some depth :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by jedda

I have used this spray for about 12 years (off and on.) I like the sweetness, and I have found that it really works with my body chemistry. It literally lasts all day! The scent is sweet and fruity, not a traditional floral. You can't beat the price - I always buy the gift sets after the holidays. One point off on packaging, since I've had a few of these bottles leak in my suitcase while traveling. I will continue to rebuy as long as they keep making it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I love the smell of this fragrance. It's the perfect scent for summer and everytime I think about it, I imagine the fragrance on a light-wash jean jacket.
I've given it such a high rating because even after all these years, I still continue to use this product (in fact, since middle school!).
The scent itself can be a little over-powering just because it's a WHAM of floral. This can be a good thing or bad thing but I find that it works.
Refreshing in the summer time because it's a light spritz on the skin.
The bottles are not ugly, but they're not glamorous either. They work for the price and the last time I checked they come in a small size (2 fl oz) for travelling or carrying around in your purse and a larger bottle. Sometimes you can get lucky and they're all sale. I remember I stocked up on the smaller size bottles and they were $2 at Shopper's Drug Mart at the time.
I wish the scent lasted a little longer so I didn't have to reapply throughout the day, but I can deal. After all, it's a body mist and not a perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh man, I used to wear this scent in high school. I remembered I used to be obsessed with this scent. It's just too sweet for my taste now. I live in Hawaii and it really does smell like the actual flower hahahah. Really sweet and florally.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had this in high school. It smells like a cheerleading squad circa 2000-- sickly, sickly sweet, like tropical fruit that is past its prime. A more accurate name might be "Expired Fruit Cocktail." I cannot detect any ginger in this at all. I suppose if this works with your body chemistry, it would be a good bargain, as the EDP bottles are enormous (if plain.) I will never use this again.