November 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Eye Shadow - Fresh - Temple Dancer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 1:14:00 AM More reviews by zebraxing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A deceptively plain colour, especially when tested on the hand, but once applied to the entire lid - lashline to brow - GOOD MORNING! A very flattering wash that ever so gently highlights the eyes, setting off simple groomed brows and brightening unoriginal brown eyes. I find it difficult to find natural yet striking neutrals that suit my eye colour/skin tone and usually end up very dissatisfied with chalky, pasty, overly shimmery or altogether disappearing looks. This is the first and only all-over colour that WORKS...and to think that I gave my first pan away without even moving past the hand-test! A bit pricey, though deals are to be had. If you go cheap like me and buy the pan/refill, be sure that you can get your hands on an empty palette, which are quickly becoming harder to find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 2:09:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my second purchase of a Fresh eye shadow and it is perfection. I would call this the perfect my lids but better color. I think this eye shadow is reasonably priced when purchasing the refill versus the one in the container. I can't wait to get the empty eye shadow palette that I just recently ordered from Fresh. This eye shadow will definitely be a staple for me. *****

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a splurge purchase....the color is a very very light gray - like a moonstone. There's a bit of shimmer, but it's more iredecent than sparkly. Dry and slightly rough texture. I use this as an all over lid color wash, or a browbone highlighter. I agree with the previous reviewer that this brightens up the eye area (without looking obvious). I can find a comparable product for less, but I buy Fresh eyeshadows for their elegant packaging mostly :-) Even the box this comes in is almost too pretty to throw away.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2003 4:52:00 PM More reviews by angelfire4040

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this eyeshadow: A soft, off-white to beige, this baby perked up my eyes in three seconds flat on those groggy Monday mornings and when building for color, served as a beautious beige base. The packaging was absolutely adorable: cute, silver twist off cap and a mirror on the other side. Thumbs way way up!