July 30, 2014 | 1165 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeaut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've spent so much money on deodorants it's unreal! I've used natural ones (they never work), and other brands. Usually I've been left with stinky and/or itchy armpits and those painful bumps thanks to the irritation caused. Huge surprise that the cheapest, most basic Dove variety would work perfectly. No irritation, no odor, no white streaks on clothing. While I would honestly prefer to use a natural brand due to health concerns about deodorant in general, this stick works and until something natural that actually works comes along, I will continue to use it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by smileechild

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the initial smell of this deodorant it's very fresh and unique, but it is stronger than most scented deodorants, too strong. The texture is very oily and it clumps up easily. It doesn't protect very well against wetness but it does a pretty good job protecting against odour. Overall I didn't really like it and it's below average.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does what I need it to do: control sweat and odor. It's easy to wash off in a shower, the fragrance is light, and it doesn't aggravate my eczema-prone underarms. I've worn this for years and will continue.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

works good to control sweat and body odor .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I'm not particularly sweaty but since I live in the tropics where it's mostly in the 80's year-round and I am active, I do use antiperspirant. I don't actually need the deodorant but it's nice to have a clean scent anyway. That said, I've been using Dove off and on for about 6-7 years. It used to work pretty well for me but as of late it isn't' my "perfect" antiperspirant as I do notice a bit of dampness. Could be that my body is changing with getting older. Unfortunately I haven't found a good replacement as of yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only deodorant that I can use or stand! Dove original has such a nice, clean almost baby powder fresh scent. The scent lasts all day and does not clash with perfume or lotion. The anti-persparent aspect is also great. No wet underarms after a 13 hour day at work! I have tried other dove deodorants such as cool moisture and pomegranate verbena and the original is by far the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this deodorant and have been purchasing it for years. I don't have a problem with particularly heavy perspiration, just average, so it works very well for me. I don't get swamp pits or start to stink by the end of the day like I used to with the really cheap deodorants so I have no complaints. Plus the scent is really fresh and the formula is very creamy and moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My under arm area is quite sensitive, this is just one of the few products that doesn't irritate me.
I don't trent to sweet but when I do just doesn't help at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mika20

This deoderant doesn't work well at all!