Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant

3.9

on 8/30/2015 1:19:00 PM

LOVE IT...WORKS...SMELLS GREAT!!
Been using it for over 10 years, I do try different brands every now and then, but ALWAYS come back to Dove.

on 1/10/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

The best deodorant all around. It does its job of keeping odor away but it's also not too difficult to wash off which is a problem I have with a lot of anti-perspirants.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic! I've been using this for about 8 years now and I don't think I'll ever switch! I get migraines with strong scents and this one is just perfect. Highly recommended.

on 10/29/2014 8:50:00 PM

I am not a heavy armpit sweater so this deodorant is plenty for me. It is my favorite scent ever and never irritates my skin. The only thing that is a negative for me is that its super cakey on black shirts and dresses. I would not recommend this for someone who sweats a lot but its awesome for people who sweat mostly on their face and feet like me.

on 10/5/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This deodorant has a nice smell, it doesn't clump but it does leave very obvious white marks on clothing if you aren't careful and for that reason I have decided to start using another one. Not a bad product though, might repurchase in the future.

on 10/5/2014 1:05:00 AM

I don't normally write deodorant reviews, but I needed to write about this one.

I have never had a problem with deodorants before using this. I don't get particularly sweaty and odor isn't usually a issue. I will apply this right after a shower and 30-45 minutes later, my underarms smell horrible, like I've been sweating for hours and haven't bathed in days. It's very, very embarrassing. I think this deodorant reacts badly with my body chemistry, causing the odor. Like I said, I've never had odor before using this deodorant. If I skip using this, my underarms smell much better. It's very puzzling.

on 5/20/2014 4:41:00 PM

I've spent so much money on deodorants it's unreal! I've used natural ones (they never work), and other brands. Usually I've been left with stinky and/or itchy armpits and those painful bumps thanks to the irritation caused. Huge surprise that the cheapest, most basic Dove variety would work perfectly. No irritation, no odor, no white streaks on clothing. While I would honestly prefer to use a natural brand due to health concerns about deodorant in general, this stick works and until something natural that actually works comes along, I will continue to use it.

on 5/15/2014 10:43:00 PM

I like the initial smell of this deodorant it's very fresh and unique, but it is stronger than most scented deodorants, too strong. The texture is very oily and it clumps up easily. It doesn't protect very well against wetness but it does a pretty good job protecting against odour. Overall I didn't really like it and it's below average.

on 3/25/2014 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lasts all day.

on 3/24/2014 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Does what I need it to do: control sweat and odor. It's easy to wash off in a shower, the fragrance is light, and it doesn't aggravate my eczema-prone underarms. I've worn this for years and will continue.