April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Dove deodorant/antipersperant original scent

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does what I need it to do: control sweat and odor. It's easy to wash off in a shower, the fragrance is light, and it doesn't aggravate my eczema-prone underarms. I've worn this for years and will continue.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

works good to control sweat and body odor .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I'm not particularly sweaty but since I live in the tropics where it's mostly in the 80's year-round and I am active, I do use antiperspirant. I don't actually need the deodorant but it's nice to have a clean scent anyway. That said, I've been using Dove off and on for about 6-7 years. It used to work pretty well for me but as of late it isn't' my "perfect" antiperspirant as I do notice a bit of dampness. Could be that my body is changing with getting older. Unfortunately I haven't found a good replacement as of yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only deodorant that I can use or stand! Dove original has such a nice, clean almost baby powder fresh scent. The scent lasts all day and does not clash with perfume or lotion. The anti-persparent aspect is also great. No wet underarms after a 13 hour day at work! I have tried other dove deodorants such as cool moisture and pomegranate verbena and the original is by far the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this deodorant and have been purchasing it for years. I don't have a problem with particularly heavy perspiration, just average, so it works very well for me. I don't get swamp pits or start to stink by the end of the day like I used to with the really cheap deodorants so I have no complaints. Plus the scent is really fresh and the formula is very creamy and moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My under arm area is quite sensitive, this is just one of the few products that doesn't irritate me.
I don't trent to sweet but when I do just doesn't help at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mika20

This deoderant doesn't work well at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by orlynow

I want so bad to love this product but I cannot. This is by far the most fresh, clean smelling deorderant out there. Maybe it would be better suitable for the winter when it's not so hot but right now during the summer it only works about half the day then my pits start feeling damp and they start wreaking of B.O. If you're not careful the stuff can get all over your clothes too. I've been much more satisfied with Degree.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The dove deoderants are really creamy so they go on thick and don't last long. I get white marks on my clothes because of this and they marks don't easily wash out of my clothes. The smell is decent but it just doesn't smell fresh especially at the end of the day. It smells stale. My main complaint is that when you get down to the last 25% of the product, it chunks and breaks rendering it useless. This happened to me repeatedly so I stopped buying it. Secret or Mitchum are way better.