July 23, 2014 | 1201 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - underage lipglass

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by kirito

So far, this is my favorite MAC lip glass/lip product overall. Every pinky-nude gloss I've picked up at the drugstore has had no pigment in it, and just added a basic shine to my lips. Underage isn't super pigmented, but it adds a subtle pinky shine that IS noticeable. I like putting this on top of a plain, nude lipstick to add a hint of pink to it. I just love this lip glass so much! It's absolutely perfect for everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by ksk07

This is the most beautiful, opaque nude that CANNOT be duped. Trust me, I've tried! Nothing compares to the opaque effect this gloss gives off. It is expensive for the amount of product that you get, but it does last you a pretty decent amount of time. I think the price is worth it considering that it's a unique color. I also love the creamy vanilla smell that is trademark of all MAC's lip products. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

For adding a great, shiny dimension to ones lipstick I find that underage is one of the best lip glosses around. I recall the first time I saw this and "Cthru" applied over lipstick and could not get over the dimension and general difference it made to the look of the mouth. I may like CThru a bit better but "underage" is certainly one of MAC's staples for a clearer, dimensional gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

Underage is my go-to lip gloss... however, MAC glosses are too sticky for me to wear on a night out on the town with my sweety. He hates kissing me if I have it on... it's goey and gross. I RARELY wear anything other than chapstick, but when I do wear lipstick, this goes on top of any color I own, and it changes it dramatically. Bought a crappy shade of lipstick that you can't return? Throw this on top. It'll amaze you.
My biggest complaint is that it seeps out over time. I HATE gloss for that reason. So unless this is brand new, I can't take this with me to go in anything other than a plastic baggy.. too much of a mess to deal with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I love this nude lipgloss. It doesn't make me washed out. The smell is a nice vanilla scent. It is not to sticky or slippery. It just enhances my lip color. Definitely a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by hazelblackolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had to come here and give this the credit it deserves! I have been buying this for a few years now and its my HG nude gloss because

1) It works for day or night time.
2) It works with every makeup look.
3) Stunning on it's own and tones down and works well with EVERY lipstick combo.
4) The consistency is thick and luxurious and this also adds volume to the lips for that sexy bee stung pout.
5) If you love your smokey eye/nude lip looks as much as I do then this is a staple.

Only thing that isn't 100% perfect about it is the fact that it takes lip prep in the form of exfoliation and lip balm (and a mirror to reapply throughout the day) but the reason I didn't take a lippie off the rating is because I haven't come across a nude gloss without this problem so this just comes with the territory and is worth the effort!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of Mac's lipglasses (I don't even mind the sticky texture as I find it means they last well on the lips) but I'm not at all keen on Underage. It's a pretty, milky baby pink in the tube but I don't find it looks nearly as nice on the lips. It doesn't apply evenly on me and always looks 'gloopy.' I actually have a Maybelline lipgloss in a similar shade which I much prefer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by OfficialMS

I love this lipgloss (or must I say lipglass?)! It's such a pretty nude milky color to lay over a lipstick or lipliner to make a perfect nude lip!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by loveyy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lipglass, I was trying to find a lipglass similar to Lady Gaga Viva Glam lipgloss, and was recomended this, even though it's not as bright as Lady Gaga, it's a cute nice sheer pink, as far as application, with all MAC Lipglass or any lipgloss for that matter I always use VS Pink Sugar Lip Balm before I apply it, that way it's not to sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

This product is sooooo sticky but, oh do I love this color. This is probably the sexiest pale pink I've ever used.