December 19, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Shimering Eye Powder- Glitz

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by scifigal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite eye shadow of all times. I just wish they still made it. I use very little product at a time because it is a loose powder. I just shake it before opening, then use my brush on the lid--it's lasted me for years.

The Glitz color is a nice gold/bronze color. I can use a little to create a light bronzing effect, or I can layer it on for a much more golden color. It is more on the bronze/orange side of gold rather than on the yellow side of gold. I find it very complimentary to the pinks in my skin tone.

I find the color lasts, it doesn't flake or crease, and it doesn't get all over my face.

It's a wonderful product and I wish they would release it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sephyoo

i liked this but the price was.. ouch.. it applied pretty well.. It NEVER creased... shimmery finish was quite luminous but the case often spilled some of the powder.. Great Product.. i'd get more shades if it wasn't expensive for a MK product