September 1, 2014 | 2061 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The glazewear is such a great gloss I'm so upset they changed the formula. The packaging is nice as nice and neither is the applicator. The gloss also is not as creamy as it used to be and the colors are harder to work with my skintone. The old glazewear is much better than the ultra glazewear.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it I smell a fregrence weard but goode-yyyy (adds up to glitter to my smile matches my smile well well uhh umm oh-so-perfecto-) sure do and it is um very very very very shinyyyy, and glittery ,long-lasting, and moistirizing, black cap purple colour lipgloss honey scenetd large cylinder tube doe-foot pplicator spongey brush, summer sheers with glitter in it i like this and all of them I have a collection at least 10+ or 11+ or even more than that I'm an MAC and Avon fan forever, makes my lips smooth purple my favy but all look professionala nd nice and hypoallergenic even celebrities use it that's a suprise like Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet great pros, pink - cincing in second i love. The- cons staying power can be better it stays over and hour as a half-tghick lipgloss, but I use extra-latsing Avon lipstick as a base the colours sure so match ok to bid you a doue

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use these on top of my lipsticks so idk how it measures up being used alone. I dont remember the shades I bought except Iced Pink. The colors are ok in pigmentation and they last for quite a while. Worth the price to layer on top of lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

You get what you pay for - and fortunately at $2.99 (on promotion) for full sized tube, or 99 cents for a ridiculously small mini tube this was an inexpensive experiment. I wound up giving iced pink, rave and intense plum (not intense - don't let the name fool ya!) to my 8 year old. Not hydrating, not long lasting. CHEAP formula.

I won't be buying these again. MAC, Beauticontrol, Chanel and even L'oreal have way better glosses (and also higher prices). The mini-tubes were so chinsy and small it was like paying for a free sample. Not cool, Avon!!

Update: Downgrading from 2 lippies to one. So dehydrating. Cheap formula. You can feel it the moment it touches your lips (I have dry skin/lips) - it almost stings. YUCK.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by MadinFrance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Iíve used this gloss on a daily basis for a few years now. Itís a good, super-affordable gloss. It is never sticky, and I like that it is scent-free and flavour-free. Also, I personally find it to be moisturizing. There are few cons though: No SPF, and the packaging looks cheap. (When it is brand new, it looks OK, but the shiny writing on the tube wears off very quickly, and the glossy black plastic top also looses its shine very quickly, and becomes all scratched.) I must say however that it has never leaked. Perhaps I should look for a different gloss with an SPF and more luxurious packaging, but when I see this on sale for three bucks, I can never resist re-ordering it! It is such a good deal.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by daniellejmckenzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros
Nice colors
Glaze

Now for the Cons ...lol
I work for a rep at an avon store...we sell these and I purchased one for myself. I noticed a tingling/burning feeling when I applied it. WTF. Whatever chemicals that are used in it do not agree with my lips for the first few minutes after application. A customer came in returning it with the same problem. Second con is that it really has no lasting power as others have said. After licking your lip, eating. drinking, etc. you must reapply. It is nice for cuteness for a good ten minutes or so but as a seller of this product I would NOT recommend women buying it in hopes of great quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by habana

This has been my HG lip gloss for the last 5 years or so. Mauve movement is the color I've been wearing from the get go and I buy several at a time when they are on sale (which is very often) so I can keep one in my purse, one in my makeup bag and have a few extra so I never run out before I have a chance to order again. This lip gloss is just what I'm looking for, for my lips. Just enough color and shine and its not overly sticky or glossy. It doesn't fade out to weird blotchy stains like lipsticks and some other lip glosses do. The price is extremely reasonable...usually $2.49 on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

I am really surprised I haven't reviewed this. Glazewear has been my go-to colored gloss for the past 3+ years. Inexpensive, decent colors, and (most importantly) doesn't leave me with the mid-day dry lip. Faves are the Sparkle colors (which tend to lean towards sheer, which fits me just fine) and the new Glazewear VitalLuscious (a bit less sheer and the colors lean towards "your lips but better"). For someone who does minimal makeup, but needs some "polish" - this stuff is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by callmechristy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love glazewear! These lipglosses are nothing special but their such good ones! They come in so many different colors. I got 2 in darling pink and tickled pink. Their such cute, decent glosses. I would totally buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses and the price can't be beat since I got them on sale for about 3 bucks. They are very moisturizing and last a while too. They aren't sticky and I prefer these to all the HE ones I've tried.