Avon Glazewear (all)

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcum Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dis-DiGlyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Fragrance, Saccharin. MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 27 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 33 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.
This product has been reformulated under the new name: Ultra Glazwear

on 5/1/2015 7:05:00 PM

Add me to the list of naysayers. I saw the high ranking of these glosses on here, and then the great prices of them on the Avon website and I was sold. I bought at least four of them at once, in different shades of pinks and peaches. I have to say, I've had better from Covergirl. And that's not saying a lot. Every single one I bought is the exact same barbie doll pink. Interestingly enough, none of them looks barbie doll pink on, because they have almost no pigmentation. When you pull the doe foot applicator out of the tube, be careful because so much product comes out it will splat everywhere. It has a dry, almost pasty texture and is not smooth or sleek applying. I really don't need another no - pigment gloss to apply over lipstick, so these will be returned.

These lip glosses are actually pretty good. I say actually because I assumed they wouldn't. Not because I didn't have faith in avon but because they are only 2 dollars. I tried a darker berry color and the clear. I liked both.

on 4/3/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love a good lip gloss....what I don't like is sticky goopy ones that lack colour or shine....also I hate those glosses with glitter in them....I'm 34 so bit old for tinkabell lips!
Tried a few lip glosses. ...not found one I loved...til now.
avon ultimate glazewear lip gloss. ...amazing....full of colour...smooth...non sticky and a glass shine ....and they last a while too unless your eating or drinking of course. ..but what lip gloss does last through a meal and wine.
I got pure poppy and pink watermelon....the watermelon is my favourite. ...a nice pinky colour thats not too bright for someone my age.
Doesn't dry out your lips either....and at a great price you can't go wrong with an avon lip glaze....
I got two of ebay for around £2.00 each....so very pleased....I'll be buying them in all shades I like because they're great.....
10/10.....perfect!

on 2/15/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love these they moisturize my lips

on 1/29/2015 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the way this lip gloss feels and it stays on without being sticky!

on 3/17/2014 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love it I smell a fregrence weard but goode-yyyy (adds up to glitter to my smile matches my smile well well uhh umm oh-so-perfecto-) sure do and it is um very very very very shinyyyy, and glittery ,long-lasting, and moistirizing, black cap purple colour lipgloss honey scenetd large cylinder tube doe-foot pplicator spongey brush, summer sheers with glitter in it i like this and all of them I have a collection at least 10+ or 11+ or even more than that I'm an MAC and Avon fan forever, makes my lips smooth purple my favy but all look professionala nd nice and hypoallergenic even celebrities use it that's a suprise like Julia Roberts and Kate Winslet great pros, pink - cincing in second i love. The- cons staying power can be better it stays over and hour as a half-tghick lipgloss, but I use extra-latsing Avon lipstick as a base the colours sure so match ok to bid you a doue

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use these on top of my lipsticks so idk how it measures up being used alone. I dont remember the shades I bought except Iced Pink. The colors are ok in pigmentation and they last for quite a while. Worth the price to layer on top of lipstick.

on 1/27/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

You get what you pay for - and fortunately at $2.99 (on promotion) for full sized tube, or 99 cents for a ridiculously small mini tube this was an inexpensive experiment. I wound up giving iced pink, rave and intense plum (not intense - don't let the name fool ya!) to my 8 year old. Not hydrating, not long lasting. CHEAP formula.

I won't be buying these again. MAC, Beauticontrol, Chanel and even L'oreal have way better glosses (and also higher prices). The mini-tubes were so chinsy and small it was like paying for a free sample. Not cool, Avon!!

Update: Downgrading from 2 lippies to one. So dehydrating. Cheap formula. You can feel it the moment it touches your lips (I have dry skin/lips) - it almost stings. YUCK.

on 12/6/2012 11:53:00 AM

Iíve used this gloss on a daily basis for a few years now. Itís a good, super-affordable gloss. It is never sticky, and I like that it is scent-free and flavour-free. Also, I personally find it to be moisturizing. There are few cons though: No SPF, and the packaging looks cheap. (When it is brand new, it looks OK, but the shiny writing on the tube wears off very quickly, and the glossy black plastic top also looses its shine very quickly, and becomes all scratched.) I must say however that it has never leaked. Perhaps I should look for a different gloss with an SPF and more luxurious packaging, but when I see this on sale for three bucks, I can never resist re-ordering it! It is such a good deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Pros
Nice colors
Glaze

Now for the Cons ...lol
I work for a rep at an avon store...we sell these and I purchased one for myself. I noticed a tingling/burning feeling when I applied it. WTF. Whatever chemicals that are used in it do not agree with my lips for the first few minutes after application. A customer came in returning it with the same problem. Second con is that it really has no lasting power as others have said. After licking your lip, eating. drinking, etc. you must reapply. It is nice for cuteness for a good ten minutes or so but as a seller of this product I would NOT recommend women buying it in hopes of great quality.

Popular Lip Glosses