August 20, 2014 | 1071 users online

Concealers - Jane Iredale - Circle Delete

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by BodyBar

It was a toss up for me between this product and the Corrector kit from Colorescience. I ended up buying both...more color concealing options with the Corrector Kit, however this one is more convenient to carry in my purse.

I truely love both and would recommend both.

The differences are: Jane Iredale has a creamy feel to it and can also have a bit of a sheen.
The Colorescience is very matte looking so it comes down to preference. Neither will clog your pores, and both look absolutely fabulous.

I would purchase both again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by LGinata

I wanted to love this! I have terrible dark under eye circles all my life and the peach concealer was the only thing I have ever found that erased them like a pencil eraser. Unfortunately for me something in the creamy formula bothered my allergies. I did not break out or anything but my eyes felt watery all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by adr75050

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although i mix the concealers to match me just fine, it seems to wear off quit quickly and makes my mascara smudge if they make contact with one another. Within a few hours it appears I slept in my makeup and woke up with what ever was left over still on my face. It is very greasy. I was disappointed and wont be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by momominky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this on and off for several years. I use number 2, but only the salmon coloured side; the lighter side is no use to me. The salmon colour is superb for cancelling out my blue/purple dark circles. It is thick and cakey and tends to crease. If it would stay put I would use it forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

great ingredients , coverage, color match, non drying, non oily. just right. i 've been searching for the perfect concealer for under eye area which doesnt contain harsh chemicals and good coverage. this one is hands down. the dark side i could use for other darker skin area of the face or mix it with the light shade for the eye area. great staying power and very hydrating. i think it is the best one hands down. i tried the famous bobbi brown many of their products for under eyes, nothing compared.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by FoxyandFormal

The Best under eye concealer EVER..... and I have tried many. Will buy again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by marielle448

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I felt compelled to write a review for this since I had trouble color matching. I'm usually a mac nc42, bobbi brown warm honey, and wear jane iredale pressed base in fawn.

When researching this I had a heck of a time figuring out which shade to wear since most pics online were awful stock photos and most users were very fair. I finally took the plunge and ordered shade #3 at a place with a good return policy. It was a match!

Initially I thought I would only use the lighter half of the pan but I found that I needed to pat on the lighter shade first with my ring finger and then add a touch of the darker shade to tone down the lightening. Amazing! No having to scoop out any (what a waste) and the heat of my finger melts it onto my skin.

Previously I was using tarte undercover in medium but this has it beat with the more yellow/golden/warm undertones. Awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lele118

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a concealer for the redness around my nose and this one does the trick. I purchased the lightest shade #1 and the darker of the two is nearly a perfect match to my fair skin. I've used it for two weeks now without any problems. Actually the redness is less noticeable without makeup. It lasts all day and is creamy but not heavy. I don't feel like I have anything on. I found that patting (not wiping) is the best way to apply and believe me, less is more. It melts into the skin. It is very easy to put too much on.There's not much in the container, but the small amount needed should have this lasting a long time. I use this on my eyelids too, when all I want to wear is mascara. The creamy texture is great for that and lasts all day long. I use Absence primer before applying this product. For the first time in my life I feel and look natural with this concealer. I'm really happy with the product. I'll update more later.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by estetka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Have been using it for about a month now. Mine is #2 shade.
I ordered it online and when it arrived I was really excited about a very light color since I have very visible dark circles and prefer using lighter shades than my natural skin tone on my undereye area. However it actually ended up being too light for me, and it's in shade#2 on my fair to medium skin tone. Pink color in the concelear is just useless, even though I liked the idea. Also this concealer gets into every single tiny wrinkle, some of which are not even visible before I put it.

Now I use the white color for redness around my nose and breakouts. I wear it under my powder or foundation. Works better as a concealer for redness as it does for dark circles.

Going to continue using my "unsafe" garnier eye roller until I find it a good natural alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by sosochop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this... beats Bo-ing and other concealers hands down. Just too pricey for me at the moment. Great for sensitive skin! Will buy again when I'm a bit more flush.