November 27, 2014 | 1378 users online

Loose Powders - Physicians Formula - Retro Glow loose powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by naomisupernova

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

im not gonna lie, i got this for five bucks at an indoor swapmeet and i am sooo glad i did. it leaves a beautiful pale glow to my face. not to mention the packaging is adorable. i dont know how much it regularly sells for, but i love it. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by JJ580

Great powder. Works well to control oil and leave a matte finish. I have it in porcelain which works well for me. Packaging is cute. I believe that it may be discontinued though. I ordered mine from buymebeauty.com.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2005 12:46:00 AM More reviews by painted_dainty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use the Translucent shade, which has no pigment but leaves a faint hint of shimmer on my face and sets my foundation well, without making my face look cakey. One of my pet peeve's is makeup looking too heavy and cakey - it's supposed to make your face look better, not worse! I'd definitely recommend this shade, since anyone can wear it. And it has gorgeous packaging to boot!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2005 5:52:00 PM More reviews by haikusmom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging, first off. But besides that, the powder is great. Really cuts down on shine, and adds just a hint of tan that makes me feel summery and beautiful. I love the color, it blends in perfectly with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by rlop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Porcelain which has a whitish/light grey color to it which is very wierd. Even though I am a NC25 (studio fix) this powder blended seamlessly. When I first started using this it gave me a wonderful softening glow to my face. After about 3-4 months I started noticing that the powder didn't seem to work as well as before. The powder began to look like powder on my face and sat there without doing anything for me. I have since thrown it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by luckynumba9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

first off, i want to say that once it is on your skin, it feels silky smooth! like satan, so nice, BUT since i have oily skin, it doesnt do much for the oil, so if you have nice skin, not oily, then this is your best friend, also, when i got it ($10, kinda expencive for me) they dint have anything else exept for porselin, which is practicly white!. so that's a no no unless you are super pale. the packaging is kind of messy, cuz its a loose powderi wish it was a pressed powder. but the feel...ohh, so nice, on my lower cheeks, that dont oil, stays that way for the whole day...the feel is like..i cant keap my hand off my face! so yes, if they had a darker shade and could controll oil, then i would buy it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 8:14:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I absolutely love this product. I'm a sucker for packaging, and that's what made me buy this in the first place. It's just so cute! Luckily, I happen to love the product as well. I have 'Porcelain' and I've finally found a powder light enough for my face without making me look like a pasty freak. Instead of giving me gross, matte coverage, it leaves my skin looking shine-free but still glowing. The only reason I took a lipstick off was because it's a bit too expensive for a drugstore product. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2003 7:47:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a cutely packaged, deceptively titled, expensive product. The sifter was difficult to use, and the color made look sick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2003 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great loose powder! I love porcelain -- one of the only loose powders that is white enough for my face. The unique finish has a very subtle shimmer that illuminates your face, yet the powder contols oil very well. I bought it for the cute old-fashioned tin packaging, and it turned out to be a find. **EDIT: I actually did buy this again when I ran out. This is the best powder.